Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think reserves have more to do with purchase history more than anything... I didn’t get either VM... I never have actually gotten a reserve from SNKRS because I think I’m ghost banned... but I get a ton from Nike+ (including shadows yesterday) and it always seems that more reserves are awarded when I’ve had heavier periods of purchasing...

I've been liking and notifying on SNKRS since they first started doing the reserves and all I've gotten that was worth anything was Space Jams and I could have walked into a 7/11 and copped a pair of those.
That’s because the only likes they track are on Nike +. SNKRS doesn’t matter you can like everything and get nada. However when you like things on the Nike + app you get reserves tailored to that. For instance I’ve been liking nothing but Kyries and I’ve been reserved the ASG, NCAA, and Mamba Mentality pairs.

I think reserves have more to do with purchase history more than anything... I didn’t get either VM... I never have actually gotten a reserve from SNKRS because I think I’m ghost banned... but I get a ton from Nike+ (including shadows yesterday) and it always seems that more reserves are awarded when I’ve had heavier periods of purchasing...

Can't have a purchase history if Nike draws/reserves and drops don't allow you to cop. :rofl:

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3mlE7uhX8KFgEmY/giphy.gif

That’s because the only likes they track are on Nike +. SNKRS doesn’t matter you can like everything and get nada. However when you like things on the Nike + app you get reserves tailored to that. For instance I’ve been liking nothing but Kyries and I’ve been reserved the ASG, NCAA, and Mamba Mentality pairs.

This I get reserves on all Jordan’s that are available on the app

Does anybody here have more than 1 nike snkrs account?

I do but for draws I use only one account I feel when I double dip. It bans me

My chances are already non existent I should just double enter.

I’m ready for another off white L tomorrow via draw

i have about 7 friends whos account info i have .. so those 7 plus my account is 8 .. i literally entered all the draws lately with all 8 accounts and have yet to win a single one smh .. sometimes i wonder if it tracks the IP address that all accounts are entered from but i doubt it but literally not a single W on snkrs

the thing is that SNKRS doesn't even let me cop GR stuff. All the fake sellouts forces me to buy from somewhere else. So theres no activity on my SNKRS app hence no damn reservations. Same goes for Nike+. But I do Heart like everything on both apps, even comment sometimes. Last time Nike gave me a reservation for was Space Jams

the thing is that SNKRS doesn't even let me cop GR stuff. All the fake sellouts forces me to buy from somewhere else. So theres no activity on my SNKRS app hence no damn reservations. Same goes for Nike+. But I do Heart like everything on both apps, even comment sometimes. Last time Nike gave me a reservation for was Space Jams

I really think SNKRS/Nike+ reservations are literally luck of the draw.

they've reserved quite a few shoes for me & it never made sense until now, i do like a lot of things on the nike+ app, last thing reserved were game royals i had those liked in the app, same with the vapormax japans ...i know what to do now, lol

I've never liked anything on Nike+ and I've gotten reserves for all the Jordan 1s this year, and OW 1s last year

then I am terribly unlucky. People were getting Off White access from the original The Ten. Some even got multiple access. I didn't even get Game Royal access. The thing is that I buy stuff in physical Nike stores and they specifically ask for my Nike+ pass to scan to record my purchases. Still don't know why I get ZERO access.

seriously the times I've purchased at nike in-store they ask for my nike plus and I never see any of it in my purchase history

kind of a fugazi system if you ask me...

You can comment??

Oh ima have fun with this

Back
Top Bottom