Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Need Kith LA to finally get me a dub, was attending a Bachelor party this past weekend and didnt get a chance to enter Undftd raffle

Of course shipping is the same. Nike doesn't have a separate Snkrs warehouse to ship from. I'm just saying your accounts aren't linked. You can have separate emails and password for each. It's not one log in for everything Nike. Snkrs stands on its own. Like and buying in Nike+ doesn't affect your Snkrs account and vice versa. That's all I'm saying.
Where are you getting your info.?

Where are you getting your info.?
yousoricky.png

Of course shipping is the same. Nike doesn't have a separate Snkrs warehouse to ship from. I'm just saying your accounts aren't linked. You can have separate emails and password for each. It's not one log in for everything Nike. Snkrs stands on its own. Like and buying in Nike+ doesn't affect your Snkrs account and vice versa. That's all I'm saying.
I know what you’re saying but it actually does. Your orders and all the bits of data in between are shared between both platforms. They weren’t for a long time. But you can see for yourself. SNKRS orders show up on plus and Plus reservations in your SNKRS inbox. It’s very much linked.

I know what you’re saying but it actually does. Your orders and all the bits of data in between are shared between both platforms. They weren’t for a long time. But you can see for yourself. SNKRS orders show up on plus and Plus reservations in your SNKRS inbox. It’s very much linked.
Maybe it changed. I was told a while back that they weren't but things change.

Congrats in advance on your snkrs pass W. I could use an 11 btw.

Back
Top Bottom