Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

the thing is that SNKRS doesn't even let me cop GR stuff. All the fake sellouts forces me to buy from somewhere else. So theres no activity on my SNKRS app hence no damn reservations. Same goes for Nike+. But I do Heart like everything on both apps, even comment sometimes. Last time Nike gave me a reservation for was Space Jams

Same here vino...

Gave up and created a completely new account...Maybe some negative connotation to the old one...

Meg never did me dirty :lol:

whoever running Nike orders now must be looking at my order history like "hmm 40+ lifetime orders but returned 2 pairs of shoes?!? No reservations for you" Damn soup nazi

It's random

It might be related to what you ordered in the past, but it's not based on likes

I keep getting reserved Zoom Fly's, 270's and Why Not's.

I've only had only the occasional desirable reserve. Shadows, PG's, altitudes and off white Prestos

you log in with the same account. I bought the royal 1s off of snkrs and it shows up on my nike+ app
Nike+ will pick up sales from SNKRS if you use the same email but you can have a different email/password for SNKRS than you do for Nike+. You can have the same email for both and use a different email. It's two separate platforms. Nike+ and nike.com are the same thing but SNKRS stands alone.

Even if I get early access to things that I don’t want like the upcoming zoom fly sp, when I click on it it says “notify me”...doesn’t give me an option to buy. Nike playing around with my account.
76243754-E96A-4548-B64D-F86C77572EC7.png

All these BS access but when I click on them to check it out, there’s no option to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike+ and SNKRS are two entirely different things. They aren't linked at all.
Yes they are. Back end things like processing and shipping most definitely are. SNKRS was the first pass at commerce in the cloud for Nike. That is slowly becoming a totally comprehensive commerce platform. Nike+ is part of that cloud platform as are certain parts of the desktop experience. It’s massive rollout.

update, just got reserved volt zoom flys ...never liked anything but off-white zoom flys ... it's random, lol.

Yes they are. Back end things like processing and shipping most definitely are. SNKRS was the first pass at commerce in the cloud for Nike. That is slowly becoming a totally comprehensive commerce platform. Nike+ is part of that cloud platform as are certain parts of the desktop experience. It’s massive rollout.
Of course shipping is the same. Nike doesn't have a separate Snkrs warehouse to ship from. I'm just saying your accounts aren't linked. You can have separate emails and password for each. It's not one log in for everything Nike. Snkrs stands on its own. Like and buying in Nike+ doesn't affect your Snkrs account and vice versa. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Truth I had just stopped entering multiple accounts in fear of getting both submissions disqualified

Back
Top Bottom