Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Second wear. Def putting in the baby blue laces when I get back to LA
C9960A71-5B09-4110-BE00-BEB8EEDA6EA3.jpeg

So is Kith backdoor closing or just going to be less apparent with these re-raffles?
In the Jordan 1 thread, theres talk of people getting fired for backdooring the homage to home 1s and people being specifically asked to return early pairs they were given. Im not sure if its part of a wider movement by Nike to more strictly enforce street dates but it seems like they are paying more attention to whats going on.

ours didn't catch it, did yours?
No they’re locking their sitemap which means that traditional shopify monitors won’t work.
Geej and Bkantha caught it though and I can only imagine that’s because they are monitoring the individual product page

I think they changed the links up, I had a PM on the original link and also the checkout link because I got hit with the OOS during original drop

I was offered the O/W white vapormax plus $150 for my 700s and 500s. All size 10.

I have 2 pairs of 500s coming. The 700s have really grown on me and I came extremely close this weekend to finally wearing them but ultimately didn’t.

Thoughts?

I was offered the O/W white vapormax plus $150 for my 700s and 500s. All size 10.

I have 2 pairs of 500s coming. The 700s have really grown on me and I came extremely close this weekend to finally wearing them but ultimately didn’t.

Thoughts?
I would never even come close to thinking about trading my 700’s against the Off White VM. They’re not that special imo. I really love my 500’s that I recieved today too. For me, personally, a big fat no.

Back
Top Bottom