Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I like the Zoom Fly a little more than the VM, but not by much. The only thing I don't really like on the ZF is the upper material used, feels like it could rip easily. Cant go wrong with either one.
Lol that’s funny because the material on the Zoom Flys is ripstop which means they are probably the last pair of all the then models to tear. That is a crazy strong material. Only makes me love that shoe even more.

Lol that’s funny because the material on the Zoom Flys is ripstop which means they are probably the last pair of all the then models to tear. That is a crazy strong material. Only makes me love that shoe even more.
Ahhh Nice to know, wasn’t sure what it was made of, just going by how it feels. Now that I know I won’t worry as much on wearing them.

thanks all for the input.. def getting caught up in the moment.. maybe i'll try and cop the VMs in the aftermarket

Went to look at where prestos are priced at currently in the hopes of making a move with the extra VMs.

Quickly xed out the window lolol

:rofl:

Unless you got crazy Asian money or bigevan23 bigevan23 connections just move on to the next shoe. Or be content with "the nine"

speaking of crazy asian money.. the lease on our range rover was up so we were at the dealership yesterday and these two kids, must have been mid 20's pull up in a brand new Lambo Aventador...:sick: ... gotta love life in OC...

Gotta love mail day.

pmbtq2nzj

6320538F-3806-429F-BC59-C23FB9F58D32.jpeg
My pair from SNKRS arrived today and it came with a drawstring bag! Anyone else get this? Not sure what to do with it but I appreciate it. Other 2 pairs are from DSMNY raffle and SNKRS pass reservation that I picked up on Saturday.
That's insane to cop from all those venues. Closest I've come recently was hitting both pairs from the Animal pack on SNKRS.

Damn, you had a good weekend.

Yeah it was pretty wild. Totally lucked out on the Off Whites and ended up hitting on the Draw. Topped off an already awesome weekend.

Crazy in the 2 and half years since they started the SNKRS Draw, I’ve entered every single drop, minus one from the Black Mamba collection, and never hit. And now I hit twice in the last two months. Haha I’ll take it.

speaking of crazy asian money.. the lease on our range rover was up so we were at the dealership yesterday and these two kids, must have been mid 20's pull up in a brand new Lambo Aventador...:sick: ... gotta love life in OC...

But most asians are like me, salty over my raffle Ls taking bus to work. :frown:

I need that Asian money and I'm Asian. Hide yo daughters.

ihust1e ihust1e yeah I hesitated too long for the prestos and every month I look at it, it's like $200 higher than the last month. I think I'll be content with the rumor 3 other OW prestos dropping this year.

Im Velar shopping right now, thinking R-Dynamic w the 3.8. I know it doesn't drive as well as some of the competition which is a shame but it looks like perfection to me. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom