Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Won the Air force 1 at sivasdescalzo.. 100 euro retour with airplane from amsterdam.. Only thing thats holding me from picking up is that the pickup is 18th november and if those yellow yeezys are dropping that day I prefer to focus on those..

Camping in NYC isn't a possibility .... resellers are always working the canyon and if something pops up they're there and causing a ruckus which then said spot breaks out bands. Of course that means the next morning after John Q. Public has spent hours/days 'camping' the reseller crews will show up freshly showered and moving to the front of the line. Yes there is the slimmer of hope with releases but being in NYC (and I imagine as well with LA and other big markets) is more frustrating -- smaller markets know they don't get to even ogle the goods while the big markets get teased by thinking they will get before its yanked from infront of them. Smh
If you want the truffles you gotta play in the mud. I’m often on line w a bunch of em. Sometimes I give them tips and they do the same. It’s possible, just not casually. You’ve gotta commit to getting them.

A little bit of luck but that's How I ended up getting the vlones in Harlem, plant your feet and shoulders. No one wants to stand their ground anymore.

If you want the truffles you gotta play in the mud. I’m often on line w a bunch of em. Sometimes I give them tips and they do the same. It’s possible, just not casually. You’ve gotta commit to getting them.
Second this. Sometimes you just gotta take the L because responsibilities but if you really want that W it can be worth it. Did that for the Atmos AM1s and that was a zoo when Atmos NYC announced # wristbands via IG.

Camping in NYC isn't a possibility .... resellers are always working the canyon and if something pops up they're there and causing a ruckus which then said spot breaks out bands. Of course that means the next morning after John Q. Public has spent hours/days 'camping' the reseller crews will show up freshly showered and moving to the front of the line. Yes there is the slimmer of hope with releases but being in NYC (and I imagine as well with LA and other big markets) is more frustrating -- smaller markets know they don't get to even ogle the goods while the big markets get teased by thinking they will get before its yanked from infront of them. Smh
Come on, b. You're whining that you have to mess with some resellers. Sounds like they just want it more than you. Stop letting them punk you man.

When I won in Kith Miami, I got a winner email at 9pm. I had to get on the road at 2am. I got there at 7:30am to line up for 3 hours. I then drive 5.5 hours back home. 11 hours in a care. 3 hours in line.

Come on, b. You're whining that you have to mess with some resellers. Sounds like they just want it more than you. Stop letting them punk you man.

When I won in Kith Miami, I got a winner email at 9pm. I had to get on the road at 2am. I got there at 7:30am to line up for 3 hours. I then drive 5.5 hours back home. 11 hours in a care. 3 hours in line.
^^ THIS

Don’t let these resellers scare y’all most of them are unemployed ******* with felonies ...just strap up or walk with a poker when u lining up and kill em if they **** with y’all lol

Dudes are messed up. If you have no intention of picking pairs up overseas, why take an opportunity away from someone else. My friend did the same thing and won the Jordan 1s. He isn't going because he would miss work for a couple of days plus food, hotel, and plane ticket costs. Might as well pay resell. I just don't get. I remember when Nike did the Air Yeezy raffle dudes from out of state, overseas etc won. I think they had 3 to 5 pairs leftover.

Last edited:
Only PAIR I'm flying out of US for is the 1s... I'd fly across the US for the 1s and Prestos though. (maybe blazers)

Not trolling...I just hit on the empty gallery raffle for the Air Max 90's..I would prefer the blazers but this will do.

I'd only drive for a pair, and max like 2 hours haha. Even hesitant about that. If anything I can just hit on the new Yeezys and use that to get a pair of Prestos.

looks like everything is pointing to a November 9th drop for Nike, just looking at nikestore and nikelab twitter accounts...:nerd:
NikeStore, NikeLab, nike.com, nikeplus, sneaker app, snkrs app, regional websites ... lol, follow all these feeds are harder than physics class. They definitely need to consolidate channels.

Dudes are messed up. If you have no intention of picking pairs up overseas, why take an opportunity away from someone else. My friend did the same thing and won the Jordan 1s. He isn't going because he would miss work for a couple of days plus food, hotel, and plane ticket costs. Might as well pay resell. I just don't get. I remember when Nike did the Air Yeezy raffle dudes from out of state, overseas etc won. I think they had 3 to 5 pairs leftover.

This is my only issue. Don't enter if you have no intentions of picking them up. I remember one dude in this thread won the Blazers from the pre-release in Sept, think he lived in the DMV. He passed on driving up to NYC to pick them up because he didn't like the shoe. Why enter then? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom