Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i understand both sides of the picture.

While having a 3% of hitting a pair while living in NYC IS trash....its still statistically more significant than having a 0% bc of living outside if NYC.

In the end whether its 3% or 0%.....you not likely to hit :lol::lol:
Ha Michigan struggles...0.00.000.0000.00000

Half y'all talking about entering raffles overseas like you don't got priorities here. Flying for kicks to pay retail sounds great on paper but really most y'all not going. Low key flex I wanna see airline ticket photos and store picks or calling shenanigans. I didn't enter cause I got a job and kids. That time is worth money too.

I suppose I'm lucky enough to have a very flexible work schedule (and it's a sneaker forum so no point in me to post on what I have to do for work even on "holiday"), but posting that I'm flying for kicks is just putting forth my point that 1. I don't support the resale market (and that helps real sneakerheads who remember those good ole days) and 2. Only enter raffles when you're willing to go through with the purchase if you win, instead of winning and not picking them (God knows where those unclaimed sneaks go to) (again to benefit those legitimate buyers).

My comment meant no disrespect to those who can't do the same. Rather, I'd respect those who didn't enter cos they can't go. Apologies if my remarks were misconstrued in any way.

P.S. Won't be able to post my plane tickets due to privacy, but happy to PM br8knnx a photo of a personal handwritten note to you in front of the Eiffel Tower. Not here to brag/flex, hence the PM instead of post here, so I hope that will be sufficient?

P.S. Won't be able to post my plane tickets due to privacy, but happy to PM br8knnx a photo of a personal handwritten note to you in front of the Eiffel Tower. Not here to brag/flex, hence the PM instead of post here, so I hope that will be sufficient?

I want to see you hold these kicks up in the air in front of the Eiffel Tower, not to brag, it's just a cool photo/story. Also, enjoy Paris and the experience. Don't let anyone tell you what is right or wrong. We're adults and some of us can do things others can't.

Folks got to give this "Ronnie Fieg feeding his guys" thing a rest, sheesh. He's the owner and can do what he wants. Most of his people are guys who probably have their pairs or got enough status to get the shoes via other avenues. Folks complaining would take care of their own if they were in the same position.

I suppose I'm lucky enough to have a very flexible work schedule (and it's a sneaker forum so no point in me to post on what I have to do for work even on "holiday"), but posting that I'm flying for kicks is just putting forth my point that 1. I don't support the resale market (and that helps real sneakerheads who remember those good ole days) and 2. Only enter raffles when you're willing to go through with the purchase if you win, instead of winning and not picking them (God knows where those unclaimed sneaks go to) (again to benefit those legitimate buyers).

My comment meant no disrespect to those who can't do the same. Rather, I'd respect those who didn't enter cos they can't go. Apologies if my remarks were misconstrued in any way.

Did you get lost? You're way too polite to be on NT. Next time just whip your **** out and show him who's boss and then tell him to go **** himself.

Enjoy Paris.

Folks got to give this "Ronnie Fieg feeding his guys" thing a rest, sheesh. He's the owner and can do what he wants. Most of his people are guys who probably have their pairs or got enough status to get the shoes via other avenues. Folks complaining would take care of their own if they were in the same position.

True

I want to see you hold these kicks up in the air in front of the Eiffel Tower, not to brag, it's just a cool photo/story. Also, enjoy Paris and the experience. Don't let anyone tell you what is right or wrong. We're adults and some of us can do things others can't.

Totally agree that'd be a cool shot, but with the kind of demand for these sneakers, just afraid doing that might make me a prime target to be robbed! Haha, but we'll see :smile:

Kith seems a bit fair. I have a friend who won belugas and one of black yeezy V2s. Myself i hit on the recent pippen joints and no one wants them like they want these. But seeing how folks overseas are winning multiple shoes from different shops who knows.

When and what kind of release? I’m guessing here in the US they just haven’t released info yet.
via Nike.com France site, I’ve confirmation from a very trusted source who is rarely wrong if ever
It’s on the 9th, at a random time unfortunately

via Nike.com France site, I’ve confirmation from a very trusted source who is rarely wrong if ever
It’s on the 9th, at a random time unfortunately
I feel that might be the same for the US drop, maybe similar to how the recent Supreme collection dropped randomly, available through a twitter link with a 5 minute warning.

Attachments

• F0634CD5-91EB-45E4-8373-7FEB34A86509.png
    F0634CD5-91EB-45E4-8373-7FEB34A86509.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
looks like everything is pointing to a November 9th drop for Nike, just looking at nikestore and nikelab twitter accounts...:nerd:

I'm not saying it's easy, but your odds are better than someone that lives in an area that has zero access. So while your odds are slim, they are better than zero. If you really want a shoe, you can camp for 3 days. People in other areas don't even have that option.

Camping in NYC isn't a possibility .... resellers are always working the canyon and if something pops up they're there and causing a ruckus which then said spot breaks out bands. Of course that means the next morning after John Q. Public has spent hours/days 'camping' the reseller crews will show up freshly showered and moving to the front of the line. Yes there is the slimmer of hope with releases but being in NYC (and I imagine as well with LA and other big markets) is more frustrating -- smaller markets know they don't get to even ogle the goods while the big markets get teased by thinking they will get before its yanked from infront of them. Smh

Back
Top Bottom