Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone know how the sizing is on these? Kinda mad i got a 11 in the panic, my TTS is 11.5
I'm in the same boat. Im a 12 tts but I wear my 1s in an 11.5 but both those sizes were sold out. Managed to grab an 11 so hoping I can make it work. If not hoping for a trade I guess.

My poor dog just blew his knee out, first thing my wife says is "glad you got those shoes!"

I guess these are going towards to help pay for the surgery...

200w.webp
Sorry to hear

I
"Angelica: The more you use the Nike Apps is the bigger chance you'll get exclusive access pass on limited launch products."

Any real/legitimate input on how people get access to the exclusive drops?

Pretty tilted here..
For now ima be a ***** and spam hearts, shares, etc.. on nike+ & snkrs app till the next 'exclusive access' reservations.
If that doesn't pan out i'll go apply at nike and try my luck there lol
I feel really bad for this person getting the run around from Nike. I don't know how it works either, but last week I got exclusive for Clay Green and Blue Moon Air Jordan 1s. This week it was for something crappy on Tuesday, like air max or something, so I knew I wouldn't be so lucky to get access to these 10s. I wish I knew the algorithm too, but its hit or miss. Last week was my first exclusive access and I have been a Nike.com member since 2009.

I usually get Kyries for my early access (I like every Kyrie shoe on the Nike + app) and got Off Whites today. I feel like the limited stuff is somewhat random

Both of my brothers only have 1, and they both hit (one yesterday, one today).

I only have 1, and I hit on the shoe in my avatar. :smokin

Edit: Obviously we miss out on a ton, and it's frustrating. None of us got Bred Toes, or Sean Wotherspoons, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Anyone have a scheduled delivery for tomorrow (Saturday)? I don't think I've ever gotten a Nike delivery on Saturday before.

they do deliver on Saturday but it also depends on the shipping method. For some reason, my stuff will sit at the hub until next week if it comes Friday. They won't deliver to me on Saturday and they won't let me pick up the package on Saturday too. Probably because the center is closed on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom