Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Definetly have done the flyout for pick ups and have done the campout situation ... and here's the thing both the resell crews and myself want said kicks equally as bad. If I'm whining about anything it's the lack of shops/ entities preparing for drops or being transparent about process (i.e.: bands will be given out for all stock/half the stock/etc). Honestly, just noting why a big city drop with regards to camping for it is not an option compared to smaller markets no from the gate they ain't getting it.
When 80% of the shoes are released in your city, you have a better shot. There's no debating that. You can enter raffles. You can be a dirtbag and skip lines. You can make friends with store manager. You can pay to backdoor pairs. You have access to them. Other people may work those angles harder/better than you do, but people in your city are getting the shoes.

That guy in Nebraska? He gets to hit up Stockx.

When 80% of the shoes are released in your city, you have a better shot. There's no debating that. You can enter raffles. You can be a dirtbag and skip lines. You can make friends with store manager. You can pay to backdoor pairs. You have access to them. Other people may work those angles harder/better than you do, but people in your city are getting the shoes.

That guy in Nebraska? He gets to hit up Stockx.
guy in Nebraska probably has cheaper expenses too.

I’m pulling all of my emails out the stash for this one. IDC.
typing.gif

how many verified draw accounts ya got...people gonna be setting up proxies just to pump all the emails w verified numbers thru...lol

Online raffle =
www.nike.com/launch & snkrs app
Are technically 2x different things right?
Like there’s snkrs app draw must be used my app & not the URL ...?
No. Nike.com/launch and SNKRS app are, essentially, the same thing--Nike's online e-commerce platform for new releases. What's been announced via Twitter for tomorrow is thedraw.nike.com, which is a web-based platform to enter raffles for in-store pickup.

Last edited:
Is it even worth going to Bodega in Boston to sign up for the Presto raffle? Do they typically backdoor pairs there?

Back
Top Bottom