Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think backdooring is the only option in this case.
well it's keith so i wasn't sure if friends and family would be involved.
SbPPNsG.gif

Sounds like Empty only sent out W emails to Presto and Air max 90 entries. So hopefully we hear something for the rest of the collab soon. I only remembered to enter for the vaporflys and AF1s lol

So this gonna be Nike.com link or snkrs app or in-store...hearing conflicting thoughts

By all indications, everything is in-store for this release. But the post you quoted says 21 Mercer so that particular Draw is for in-store pickup at 21 Mercer in NY.

sooooooo yeah if i win in Toronto, Philly or NYC i'll be there. empty the savings account. #YOLO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i MAY pass on NYC though :ohwell: lawd living in Michigan sucks.

Went to Saint Alfred today and took about 2 minutes to get in and out. Heading to Notre tomorrow.

Only entered for certain shoes at empty? Wasnt it a very basic email with your name and size? There wasnt anything shoe specific from what I remembered.

I wouldn't worry. All the emails they hit with aren't going to be used for the other raffles. And they still haven't drawn for the Aj1s yet.

Back
Top Bottom