Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just went to RSVP Gallery, grabbed 3 Off-White/RSVP Gallery collab shirts. Got there right when they posted on IG and it still took an hour to get the tickets and shirts. St Alfred & Notre were a breeze, in & out fast.

Off Whites > McYeezys. I have 4 350 v2s, I don't care for any more and if I happen to get, they'll be flipped. Getting a couple of these off-white pairs though...:nthat:

Just went to RSVP Gallery, grabbed 3 Off-White/RSVP Gallery collab shirts. Got there right when they posted on IG and it still took an hour to get the tickets and shirts. St Alfred & Notre were a breeze, in & out fast.

How much were the shirts?

How much were the shirts?

Only $40 each! You'd think they'd be expensive, but I guess since Virgil owns the place they decided to not price it at typical Off-White pricing.

You also get 2 entries into The Ten collection per shirt you buy which was cool.

IMG_1568.JPG

Last edited:
I used the link to enter in my, wife's and brothers name. Hope it doesn't count as multiple entries!

Is everyone getting T6F0KJ for captcha? I entered on my phone and got it. Went to enter on my cpu with my 2nd email, got it. Thought maybe it was bc I used Chrome on phone and cpu but I tried IE and I got the same captcha. I used the link above for my 2nd attempts too. Odd.

Is everyone getting T6F0KJ for captcha? I entered on my phone and got it. Went to enter on my cpu with my 2nd email, got it. Thought maybe it was bc I used Chrome on phone and cpu but I tried IE and I got the same captcha. I used the link above for my 2nd attempts too. Odd.
Yes

Same captcha

Back
Top Bottom