Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Vapormax question: What’s people’s experience with having placement of the AIR branding on the lateral side lower on one shoe than the other? I know placement varies to a degree, but one side seems awfully low (first pic) A644193E-850E-40C3-AAB3-F0E06172F1D1.jpeg 0F1F7E3A-BC89-4FDE-9EE7-57DCE28345CF.jpeg

Worried my Stock X pair is fake. Everything else checks out on them..can anyone shed some light?

My black pair has something similar to this, but its not that low compared to yours

Yea I’m planning to wear them, I haven’t worn the 97 cuz I’m afraid of it yellowing. And it usually takes me a while to start a new rotation.

I like both but trying to be reasonable to myself. Yea I leaning toward no too. We will see.

My 97s have turned from white to more of an off-white, but they’re still beautiful. The original 10 are special, I would think long before letting them go.

My 97s have turned from white to more of an off-white, but they’re still beautiful. The original 10 are special, I would think long before letting them go.
I’ll take my time. I do like them a lot...just worrying about it turning yellow. And you’re right...can’t beat the OGs.

I’ll see if I can snap a pic later tonight or tomorrow that captures the current color correctly.

So I was in the area and stopped by at Keith.

They had one pair of track pants left so naturally I bought them.

And uhhh...
6E45A9EE-DF21-4FC7-A927-60290392DB23.jpeg
82D41B63-5859-4C01-9DBD-0EC87655E4EE.jpeg

I guess I’ll take to a tailor. But these ****s are legit 50” length

I don’t think the waist is a prob but why make crop tops and 50” legyh bottoms?

Also saw madd ppl in away jerseys in the area. I asked someone real quick what they though of the sizing of it and they said Nike sizing was fine. Length looked on on that too.

I’ll see if I can snap a pic later tonight or tomorrow that captures the current color correctly.
I’ll appreciate that. I am curious. Another reason I thought about this deal is because I think there’s a better chance of me wearing the ZF sooner than the 97. I have a weird way of going about this...I know the 97 is worth more that’s why I’m not willing to wear it...but I know the ZF isn’t valued as high and I’ll wear it.

So I was in the area and stopped by at Keith.

They had one pair of track pants left so naturally I bought them.

And uhhh...
6E45A9EE-DF21-4FC7-A927-60290392DB23.jpeg
82D41B63-5859-4C01-9DBD-0EC87655E4EE.jpeg

I guess I’ll take to a tailor. But these ****s are legit 50” length

I don’t think the waist is a prob but why make crop tops and 50” legyh bottoms?

Also saw madd ppl in away jerseys in the area. I asked someone real quick what they though of the sizing of it and they said Nike sizing was fine. Length looked on on that too.
Damn those track pants are made for slenderman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll appreciate that. I am curious. Another reason I thought about this deal is because I think there’s a better chance of me wearing the ZF sooner than the 97. I have a weird way of going about this...I know the 97 is worth more that’s why I’m not willing to wear it...but I know the ZF isn’t valued as high and I’ll wear it.
I'm like you bro, I have the prestos and I love them the most but im not willing to wear it. I have the original zoom flys and wear them all the time. I picked up the black ZF too and planning to rock those as well

I'm like you bro, I have the prestos and I love them the most but im not willing to wear it. I have the original zoom flys and wear them all the time. I picked up the black ZF too and planning to rock those as well
Lol I have the Prestos too and I’m paranoid on wearing them. Eventho I got the 97 for retail I like to treat them at current value and rather wear the OWxVM2.0.

Still in Singapore bro? Hoping to plan a vacay there in 2019. Preparing myself for the humidity. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I have the Prestos too and I’m paranoid on wearing them. Eventho I got the 97 for retail I like to treat them at current value and rather wear the VM2.0.

Still in Singapore bro? Hoping to plan a vacay there in 2019. Preparing myself for the humidity. :lol:
yea man, having a great time but I'm mad I'm missing all the LA raffles lol. The humidity is bad..... but it's not as bad as I expected. At times its really bad and sometimes it's ok. Most places have AC. I'm wearing a tanktop out here and I feel like I'm the only one. Everyone else just wearing normal clothes. The off-white hoodies sold out super quick here and I'm like when are any of yall ever gonna wear that :lol:

50CD4115-FAC3-4C7D-816D-B11696414835.png

Smfh...finally won a raffle at ubiq but don’t think I’ll make it by 12pm. They used to do until the store closed. Not a good day to take off work. Any other time I woulda took off without thinking twice. Gonna call and see what I can do but of course not expecting much.
What day is pickup!

What day is pickup!

Tuesday...wish it was Wednesday or Thursday. Or better yet, all day pickup. I could make it by closing

Edit: Just now seeing that some people got until 7:30 to pick up. Would really be some BS if they don’t let me come later in the day

Last edited:
Vapormax question: What’s people’s experience with having placement of the AIR branding on the lateral side lower on one shoe than the other? I know placement varies to a degree, but one side seems awfully low (first pic) A644193E-850E-40C3-AAB3-F0E06172F1D1.jpeg 0F1F7E3A-BC89-4FDE-9EE7-57DCE28345CF.jpeg

Worried my Stock X pair is fake. Everything else checks out on them..can anyone shed some light?

As long as everything else checks out, I would say they're real. I've done a lot of personal research on Vapormax fakes and I've found that the "Air" placement is not actually consistent on the real pairs. Some are high, some are low. It has something to do with poor quality control. Granted, your example is a little on the extreme side (it doesn't look bad though). From what I can tell, the font looks good and it's consistent in size.

Tuesday...wish it was Wednesday or Thursday. Or better yet, all day pickup. I could make it by closing

Edit: Just now seeing that some people got until 7:30 to pick up. Would really be some BS if they don’t let me come later in the day

If i win kith I'll have to skip work and take a day trip to NY. Hopefully it's not last min

Back
Top Bottom