Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Also saw madd ppl in away jerseys in the area. I asked someone real quick what they though of the sizing of it and they said Nike sizing was fine. Length looked on on that too.

So it's confirmed TTS on the Jersey? Ready to jump on one this coming week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how the track jacket fits?
off-white-track-jacket.jpg

As long as everything else checks out, I would say they're real. I've done a lot of personal research on Vapormax fakes and I've found that the "Air" placement is not actually consistent on the real pairs. Some are high, some are low. It has something to do with poor quality control. Granted, your example is a little on the extreme side (it doesn't look bad though). From what I can tell, the font looks good and it's consistent in size.

Good looking out..yeah everything else checks out after being really scrutinizing, it’s just bothering me a bit that the text is so low lol. I always seem to get the pairs with QC issues even when copping right from Nike lol. Thanks for the insight!

Sheesh people are touchy about the referral links for no good reason. They don’t hurt or affect you in any way. Y’all just probly salty you didn’t post yours first :lol:

So I was in the area and stopped by at Keith.

They had one pair of track pants left so naturally I bought them.

And uhhh...
6E45A9EE-DF21-4FC7-A927-60290392DB23.jpeg
82D41B63-5859-4C01-9DBD-0EC87655E4EE.jpeg

I guess I’ll take to a tailor. But these ****s are legit 50” length

I don’t think the waist is a prob but why make crop tops and 50” legyh bottoms?

Also saw madd ppl in away jerseys in the area. I asked someone real quick what they though of the sizing of it and they said Nike sizing was fine. Length looked on on that too.

What the...what size is that?!

idk if this applies to this platform but on previous NT platforms, posting referral links was against the rules

Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s a different kind of “referral” link. The affiliate links that people post to get paid are one thing, but there’s no logical reason for there to be any issue with someone posting a referral link to a raffle when all it does is get them extra entries.

Now when you get 10+ people posting referral links to same raffle I can see that getting annoying but when I posted mine I looked 4 pages back & didn’t see it posted anywhere so I shared it.

Just silly people getting up in arms about it, posting the non-referral link as if it’s the “noble” thing to do :lol:

Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s a different kind of “referral” link. The affiliate links that people post to get paid are one thing, but there’s no logical reason for there to be any issue with someone posting a referral link to a raffle when all it does is get them extra entries.

Now when you get 10+ people posting referral links to same raffle I can see that getting annoying but when I posted mine I looked 4 pages back & didn’t see it posted anywhere so I shared it.

Just silly people getting up in arms about it, posting the non-referral link as if it’s the “noble” thing to do :lol:
idk, i clicked on urs cuz i saw it lol

Sheesh people are touchy about the referral links for no good reason. They don’t hurt or affect you in any way. Y’all just probly salty you didn’t post yours first :lol:
Not a fan of them, generally. I use a browser extension to strip out the referrer parameters.

Getting extra entries is the same thing as getting paid. Assuming the raffle is fair, each entry has an expected value.

idk if this applies to this platform but on previous NT platforms, posting referral links was against the rules
Exactly. Mods were deleting posts in other threads when they got posted and warned them of being banned from the thread.

just confirms that there will be a snkrs pass on monday for unc 1s.. no way were they gonna release fcfs

Legit? Got a friend in Chicago said he hit snkrs pass but he's yet to hear about the UNC access.
D135A9F1-C61C-42E4-8122-68F20ACB5408.jpeg

Yeah it's real. There was an issue in the Chicago store where people who won showed up to the store and they didnt have their pair. Either backdoored or the store didn't receive all their stock. But I guess it worked out for them

Back
Top Bottom