Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

can anyone tell me if these are legit.

im just trying to gather info about how to spot authentic from not, i do realize that more photos are needed to thoroughly examine the authenticity, but was wondering if anyone can tell off the bat if theyre fakes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Off-White-x-Nike-Presto-Size-8-With-Receipt/123190367468?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=44039&meid=fcc9e843472a4bddb00ff6a617313f96&pid=100005&rk=5&rkt=12&sd=123190180164&itm=123190367468&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
Pro tip:

Don't buy expensive things on eBay.

HTH

I don't think I've ever seen him try to be an info leak guy. He's just a reseller that sells pre-orders. He's not like Pinoe77 or Pyrats.

He's relying on info from them though. Info that is often wrong & then excused w/ something like "pushed back" or "delayed".

He's relying on info from them though. Info that is often wrong & then excused w/ something like "pushed back" or "delayed".
What makes you think he's relying on their info? I would think he's relying on the release calendars of the stores he gets stock from.

What makes you think he's relying on their info? I would think he's relying on the release calendars of the stores he gets stock from.

I'm sure he relies on both from time to time. Often times these stores don't have release information nearly as far ahead of time as you're assuming they do. In this instance, he is functioning as a source of information though. His post reeks of the typical IG info source covering their tracks with an unprovable claim. I'm not saying 100% one way or the other, it's just a funny situation and I got a kick out of it and posted it. It's not that serious.

Multiple "reliable" sources have been refuting claims that prestos were ever even scheduled to drop this month at all, and for whatever reason I believed what they were saying over the people posting OW release calendar that already had incorrect dates from the start.

I’m very close to copping prestos for resale.

Sold my uncs and cactus jacks.

I wear an 8.5 is 8 the way to go?

I wear a TTS 8, and I have some toe room in my size 8 pair. But if you want a looser fit go 9

what was the giveaway?

OW zip tie should have the zip tie teeth on the outside of the loop not the inside. The orange tab on the side is also very short and curved edges. Other than that, the lack of detailed photos and angles that obscure the shoe details are highly suspicious. If the listing doesn't have 10-15 photos at LEAST from ALL angles and distances, then I wouldn't even bother with eBay. Stick with GOAT or StockX

Went down to empty gallery just to look/shop regular off white and you can't even get in without an email. Raffle pick up/shopping only today.

I'm sure he relies on both from time to time. Often times these stores don't have release information nearly as far ahead of time as you're assuming they do. In this instance, he is functioning as a source of information though. His post reeks of the typical IG info source covering their tracks with an unprovable claim. I'm not saying 100% one way or the other, it's just a funny situation and I got a kick out of it and posted it. It's not that serious.

Multiple "reliable" sources have been refuting claims that prestos were ever even scheduled to drop this month at all, and for whatever reason I believed what they were saying over the people posting OW release calendar that already had incorrect dates from the start.
He was taking pre orders on Prestos. I took him post as him shutting that down. You seem pretty upset with info leakers though which is weird. Not going to ruin the thread with along back and forth though.

djschxzo djschxzo went there an hour early, they didn’t even open until like 1130, dope that people are walking out with the kicks.

Can’t believe it’s never been mentioned here but always read the fine print.

You need to print the email for some reason

djschxzo djschxzo went there an hour early, they didn’t even open until like 1130, dope that people are walking out with the kicks.

Can’t believe it’s never been mentioned here but always read the fine print.

You need to print the email for some reason
nice, honestly would've thought people would get there earlier than that, like 8-9am. guess not - congrats

He's relying on DSM. His cousin is like the head buyer or something like that. Backdoor in the family. Im sure hes expanded the backdoor network but the DSM connection is what started his "career."

Back
Top Bottom