Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Fully booked lmaoooo immediately as it went live..what a joke. And Kith never allowed me to enter the raffle.. ******* ****.

stock seems kinda nuts.... all these kith W's and SNKRS W's.

not to rub it in for the people that didn't get it, but there's more W's than expected.

Still salty that Kith LA gets no love on Cactus or UNC's. Does that store have a completely separate Nike account that just too new?

They had SWs there & I'm pretty sure both OW VMs so it's really weird they haven't been doing the other hyped Nike stuff there recently. Maybe Jordan Brand is the deciding factor?

On Wifi and iPhone 6S (I know, I know I need to upgrade)
Pingtime and jitter on your Internet connection? I hit on my iPhone 6 this time, though I don't think having an older device helps me. More often than not, the button just stays gray, while it seems more likely to change on my newer iOS devices.

Got em. Lol. These must be so mass produced. I hope resell hits 400 bucks at this rate....So nobody takes an L!
lol i got hit with a salt truck when i got mine from early access and told everyone they look/feel mass produced (aka nowhere near the quality of the original 10s)

Got em. Lol. These must be so mass produced. I hope resell hits 400 bucks at this rate....So nobody takes an L!

I love when (and by love it I mean it's mind blowingly irritating lol) people are able to get through and say this when I haven't got through ever and there are many others that haven't or cant get through.. odds are you just got lucky.. This is so annoying.

PS: Big Ev.. I used your statement as a general example.. you sir didn't get lucky, you clearly are a sneaker warlock, you get through on allll these OW releases :lol:

Back
Top Bottom