Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah, undftd early link and variants were floating around earlier so everyone was keeping an eye on those.
Undftd caught wind and changed the link and variants while keeping the other link and var live so no one knew that it went live.
I wonder how long it was live before Monitor groups picked it up then? I know AMNotify picked it up pretty quick and Solelinks tweeted right after that, but by that time it would have been too late for most folks.

That’s dope that UNDFTD is at least making the effort though. Might have actually copped if I was by my phone, but they still woulda hit me with that cancel. Lol literally every order I’ve had from UNDFTD got cancelled.

@Oneness Lexington KY
Frenzy.app Geo Location Release!
Started at 6...Mind you I struck out on Blends Frenzy at 12 earlier...plus I travelled from Cincy :nthat:

Attachments

• 14879149-6B36-4366-9A9C-EE349F607199.png
    14879149-6B36-4366-9A9C-EE349F607199.png
    734.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 83F6C9D1-3F12-4DD3-9E3F-93D3B619EE92.jpeg
    83F6C9D1-3F12-4DD3-9E3F-93D3B619EE92.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 61
I wonder how long it was live before Monitor groups picked it up then? I know AMNotify picked it up pretty quick and Solelinks tweeted right after that, but by that time it would have been too late for most folks.

That’s dope that UNDFTD is at least making the effort though. Might have actually copped if I was by my phone, but they still woulda hit me with that cancel. Lol literally every order I’ve had from UNDFTD got cancelled.

It was picked up immediately if you were monitoring undefeated.

EB6F00D5-43F8-446E-9CCE-AA4C59211863.jpeg 3EEC89CB-C497-4337-B239-A2AC2D46F175.jpeg

A bit yellow, but still my favorite shoe I own.

I’ll appreciate that. I am curious. Another reason I thought about this deal is because I think there’s a better chance of me wearing the ZF sooner than the 97. I have a weird way of going about this...I know the 97 is worth more that’s why I’m not willing to wear it...but I know the ZF isn’t valued as high and I’ll wear it.

Hard to monitor when you have a full time job that’s not a desk job. :wink:

Thanks for the insightful comment as always tho tankdayglo tankdayglo

Yeah no doubt, the shopify monitors people are using can be set to pick up any item undefeated (or any shopify site) loads & send a notification to your phone or whatever app the monitor is integrated into. People w/ solid monitors had a good chance of copping these because bots didn't pick them up.

Kith Miami was such a drag today. It took me roughly 2 hours to get in n out. And it started pouring on us outside.

Kith Miami was such a drag today. It took me roughly 2 hours to get in n out. And it started pouring on us outside.

Hey at least you guys got pairs at your Kith location. They seem to have forgotten they opened an LA store lately.

Makes me wonder if there's something contractually keeping them from dropping hyped Jordan stuff out here.

Didn’t wanna post this til it was official...

Had a friend who happpened to be in Chicago.
Heard about FTA jig being clipped after the Cap & Gown 11 drop and the last site update.
Put in for the name change the same day the shoes went live on the FTA App.
Name change only updated IN APP on Sunday.
Found out I hit yesterday once the countdown ended.
He came thru.
Picked up and shipped earlier today.

Craziest thing is, I met this dude in a discord group just a couple of months back..

Homie saved me a 713 mile trip from NYC to Chicago.. :nthat:

A783C1D0-8E23-4952-B8A5-074221EC72B4.jpeg

6A12626E-A283-433F-BAF6-43661FEE6B0B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom