Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2-3 times retail is not $2k. When you oop ow Chicagos, let me know.

2-3x retail x multiple pairs can equate to ow chicagos. how would i oop OW chicagos if i dont even have a pair myself? like i said, speak for yourself. you're out here spewing these statements based on your small sample size like they're cold hard facts.

C9B27E5C-BEF3-47F8-A072-EC7584F35124.gif

i won at concepts too, surprisingly. first time both entering and winning in-store at concepts which just means that's never gonna happen again lol.

on that gleam raffle thing, i have my name on there as alex (my full name's alexander) so on the pickup sheet it said alex.. dude was like you know we are suppose to deny you if the name is not exactly the same as the id, but he was nice enough and let me pick up my pair. concepts is good in my books

Most likely in a decent cook/monitor group, or running a bot, or both.

If you’re trying to go off a Sole Links or Snkr Twitr tweet, you’re gonna be too late on sites like UNDFTD.

I’ve been in a couple Monitor groups in the past and they are definitely quicker, but a bit pointless if you’re not by your phone/computer every minute of the day. Doesn’t really work with my job personally, but for people that have desk jobs it’s easy for them to catch this stuff with cook groups/bots.

its because most bots/monitors didn't catch it because of the link and description that UNDFTD pulled on the OW 1's today.

Yeah, undftd early link and variants were floating around earlier so everyone was keeping an eye on those.
Undftd caught wind and changed the link and variants while keeping the other link and var live so no one knew that it went live.

i won at concepts too, surprisingly. first time both entering and winning in-store at concepts which just means that's never gonna happen again lol.

on that gleam raffle thing, i have my name on there as alex (my full name's alexander) so on the pickup sheet it said alex.. dude was like you know we are suppose to deny you if the name is not exactly the same as the id, but he was nice enough and let me pick up my pair. concepts is good in my books
Yeah same it was my first time winning at concepts and i went there mad early so i can be the first in my slot but it was calm and they opened way earlier than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom