Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone have the off white champion reverse weave sweatpants? How’s the quality? Ssense has them for $200 even
I have the hoodies.
The quality is slightly better than the regular main collection OW stuff but its not as thick as Champion Reverse weave hoodies/pants.
The price is just slightly higher because it's made in Italy and not Portugal.

Those who got Early Access before - how often to you purchase through SNKRS or NDC? I've never gotten a notification for Early Access on ANY Nike sneaker, but I also rarely purchase from SNKRS or NDC.

I have the hoodies.
The quality is slightly better than the regular main collection OW stuff but its not as thick as Champion Reverse weave hoodies/pants.
The price is just slightly higher because it's made in Italy and not Portugal.
Thanks got the sweat pants for $200 and I love them. Fit perfectly

Damn I really want those black Prestos. Been a couple weeks since I purchased any shoes which was the mercurials. Those black prestos might be my last purchase for the rest of the year...after the react element 87.

Those who got Early Access before - how often to you purchase through SNKRS or NDC? I've never gotten a notification for Early Access on ANY Nike sneaker, but I also rarely purchase from SNKRS or NDC.
I purchase almost exclusively from SNKRS/NDC because of the return policy that allows me to try/run in sneakers to test them out. I probably average about one purchase per month over the course of a year and have gotten early access to a handful of pairs over the past year or so. Only OW pair was last fall, nothing since then.

Last edited:
Finally got around to trying on my away jersey from the Nike football drop. It's too big for my liking and therefore going back to Nike--should have gone for XS.

I purchase almost exclusively from SNKRS/NDC because of the return policy that allows me to try/run in sneakers to test them out. I probably average about one purchase per month over the course of a year and have gotten early access to a handful of pairs over the past year or so. Only OW pair was last year.

That might explain why I never get any Early Access. Last item I purchased from SNKRS was the latest Oreo Flyknit Racer restocked almost 2 years ago :lol:

This is their second or third restock on preorders for the Prestos. I’m starting to think there should be more this time around. It was about 1k-1.2k the previous restock on there. Usually after release it’s about $200 less than preorders so I would wait.

This is their second or third restock on preorders for the Prestos. I’m starting to think there should be more this time around. It was about 1k-1.2k the previous restock on there. Usually after release it’s about $200 less than preorders so I would wait.
Don’t think it was a restock lol

1A742AB4-2517-4CCA-87E0-956E24626827.jpeg

A3198C31-4C7E-4849-9577-B1293BE32420.jpeg

Don’t think it was a restock lol

1A742AB4-2517-4CCA-87E0-956E24626827.jpeg

A3198C31-4C7E-4849-9577-B1293BE32420.jpeg
Nah it was. I remember a couple weeks ago they had them and then sold out. But this time it’s not going as quick so they lowered their price on the same day, maybe cuz release date is approaching and buyers are holding out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don’t think Prestos will hit 5-600. A lot of people want them and hype is definitely high...Stay on your toes guys we may have another Wotherspoon instance where prices rose instead of dropping. Definitely wanna scoop up both pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom