Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

New pickup:smokin
75C73D1A-2B30-440B-BF09-DEDAC290093D.jpeg

no... & the original prestos didn't have numbered sizes at all, the idea behind it was "a t-shirt for your feet" so they did xxs-xl sizes only.
11257812_1632421670359061_1452914121_n.jpg

btw, told ya'll mans was selling fakes ...we don't do that fufu.
I'm probably a minority here, but I honestly think the regular Nike Prestos are hideous.

I know the changes are minor but I prefer the OW Prestos as a silhouette, even with or without the OW branding.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on off white converses. is $850 for size 10 with a damaged box a good deal (this is through GOAT)?
To me these are the dopest - my personal opinion. I was worried how they would hold up wearing them though. I considered paying resell, but decided to get the UNC 1s.

Target had a major **** up on sunday where they gave out 15% off codes that stacked (6 total) and worked on everything. I got in extremely late but was able to save about $130 on a purchase. Would have went all out for some oled tvs which people were able to successfully grab for $800-1.1k (55-65in)

I doubt Target would honor ANY of those orders.

There wasn’t any surprise drop for the black prestos today right? Seen on twitter someone with a got them pic smh. Got be photoshopped right?! Lol

Back
Top Bottom