Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Y’all know why they giving us these restock of Jordan’s cuz they gonna let the bots eat so we won’t b pissed again lol

so the black prestos only come with black and orange laces, right?

anyone have the og prestos and any of the vapormaxes? laces look to be the same on both pairs, wanna confirm cause i wanna throw the white laces from the VM onto the black prestos if i hit

anyone have the og prestos and any of the vapormaxes? laces look to be the same on both pairs, wanna confirm cause i wanna throw the white laces from the VM onto the black prestos if i hit

The lengths of the laces are different

An NYC store told me they got 250 pairs in yesterday. Guess the stock rumors were true.

Let's see what prices end up being at

Yeaup - black and white prestos only come with a set of orange laces and that's it

712C23A2-5ACA-4ECD-BD3E-E27AC3A163DE.jpeg

HD a personal fav from The Ten. Was gonna sell cause they fit tight af but slowly breaking them in.

Anyone ever heard of "exclusiveefootwearboutique" they're on IG. My boy who is new to the "shoe game" and been trying to find any way to cop kicks just told me he copped both the black and white prestos early from them for $700 total (350 each). Lol.....I'm just skeptical about that...they seem like a consignment shop somewhere, but I never heard anyone ever mention the place and the whole early pair and price point doesn't feel right to me........but hey maybe im just hating lol.

Back
Top Bottom