Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm sure this has been answered 100 times on here but looked back through about 40 pages and can't see an answer - no half sizes so should you go up or down half?

I'm sure this has been answered 100 times on here but looked back through about 40 pages and can't see an answer - no half sizes so should you go up or down half?
Down imo. The upper is super stretchy and they’re not as narrow as some other Nike models. I’m usually 11.5 in v2’s, UB 1.0 and Vapormax (had to sell my OW pair since they were really uncomfortable). 11 worked perfectly for me.

yo so that little raffle was a scam. don’t pay that guy. I didn’t pay...just DM’d a guy who paid and he did some research about the “company” it doesn’t exist. Google has duplicates of the same stuff posted on “exclusiveefootwearboutique” Page. If it’s too good to be true it’s too good to be true. & no refunds as well.

I need some advice. I really want the original OW Vapormax. We’re about to buy a house, so my budget will be tight for a little bit.

I’m wondering if it’s worth selling my Vapormax Acronym’s (barely used), Yeezy Butters (DS), Chinese New Year Vapormax’s (DS), and Ultraboost Clima Triple Blacks (DS) and put a little cash on top to buy the OG Vapormax’s. It is my ultimate favorite shoe... but I’m worried if I wait too long, the value will continue to rise and it’s just more money later.

I already have the white OW vapormax’s.

(size 12 is trending around $1000-1070 right now)

What would you do?

Last edited:
I need some advice. I really want the original OW Vapormax. We’re about to buy a house, so my budget will be tight for a little bit.

I’m wondering if it’s worth selling my Vapormax Acronym’s (barely used), Yeezy Butters (DS), Chinese New Year Vapormax’s (DS), and Ultraboost Clima Triple Blacks (DS) and put a little cash on top to buy the OG Vapormax’s. It is my ultimate favorite shoe... but I’m worried if I wait too long, the value will continue to rise and it’s just more money later.

I already have the white OW vapormax’s.

(size 12 is trending around $1000-1070 right now)

What would you do?

LET ALL OF THOSE SHOES GO... I’m big on quality over quantity and you will be happy with your decision.

yo so that little raffle was a scam. don’t pay that guy. I didn’t pay...just DM’d a guy who paid and he did some research about the “company” it doesn’t exist. Google has duplicates of the same stuff posted on “exclusiveefootwearboutique” Page. If it’s too good to be true it’s too good to be true. & no refunds as well.

You don't say... Haha. Glad you didn't put any money into it.

Down imo. The upper is super stretchy and they’re not as narrow as some other Nike models. I’m usually 11.5 in v2’s, UB 1.0 and Vapormax (had to sell my OW pair since they were really uncomfortable). 11 worked perfectly for me.
Yeah the VMs are really, really narrow. I went TTS in the black OW pair and I have to wear the thinnest socks I own to be decently comfortable. Unfortunately might sell them and put the money toward the AM90s or these upcoming black Prestos

Ohh and if you wear 11.5 for V2s wouldn't that make your TTS an 11?

My TTS is a 9.5, 10 in v2, so I guess I would get a US 9 / UK 8?

Still @ it with the scamming. I feel bad smh this is one of the victims I’m currently DM’n.

Attachments

• 4A65F158-2846-4EF4-9B9E-E523C8DB7481.png
    4A65F158-2846-4EF4-9B9E-E523C8DB7481.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 5B1576D0-9215-425B-BEF8-C74503DF37F9.png
    5B1576D0-9215-425B-BEF8-C74503DF37F9.png
    801 KB · Views: 106
Dude just rolled into Dumbo house wearing the all white prestos. I was wearing these
CC7A2D92-9854-4690-A1DD-FD119F5A746F.jpeg

So, I asked... how you wearin those August 3rds...who’s plugging you up. He played coy. Lol. Then we had a nice convo. I love how shoes bring people together. But seriously, how did he get em. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom