Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ya boy bout to learn his first lesson in "the shoe game" :lol:
Hope he gets his money back.

apparently he said they are selling it for $750 each but they are raffling a few early pairs for $350 each and he was able to get it. I looked up their IG page and it does seem like a real consignment store, but I don't know....I still wouldn't trust that crap lol.

Anyone ever heard of "exclusiveefootwearboutique" they're on IG. My boy who is new to the "shoe game" and been trying to find any way to cop kicks just told me he copped both the black and white prestos early from them for $700 total (350 each). Lol.....I'm just skeptical about that...they seem like a consignment shop somewhere, but I never heard anyone ever mention the place and the whole early pair and price point doesn't feel right to me........but hey maybe im just hating lol.
Come on man. Stop and think for a second, why would a BUSINESS sell a legit pair at $350 when they can net $700 or more by sending them to StockX? They are 100% fake. Hope he used PayPal. File a claim now.

Come on man. Stop and think for a second, why would a BUSINESS sell a legit pair at $350 when they can net $700 or more by sending them to StockX? They are 100% fake. Hope he used PayPal. File a claim now.

no im with you on that. I agree, I wouldn't trust it and im just as skeptical. the only thing is...if you scroll through their IG its really a physical shop....and the only other thing I can think of is them possibly raffling off cheaper pairs just to hookup people and build their store name up, etc. I want to bash my friend so bad that he got scammed but it'll be funny if it turns out legit lol.

no im with you on that. I agree, I wouldn't trust it and im just as skeptical. the only thing is...if you scroll through their IG its really a physical shop....and the only other thing I can think of is them possibly raffling off cheaper pairs just to hookup people and build their store name up, etc. I want to bash my friend so bad that he got scammed but it'll be funny if it turns out legit lol.
Your boy came up lol Better offer him 400 now lol

Your boy came up lol Better offer him 400 now lol

lol im hating. dude just got into sneakers, doesnt know anything. just wants to cop anything " off white" cause I told him about it. Ends up he hits me up talking about a unknown IG page about how he copped or $350 each....and turns out legit I guess? lol.

Plenty of physical stores sell fakes as authentic. There was one here in Jax a while back that's now closed. Lots of people got swindled.

Plenty of physical stores sell fakes as authentic. There was one here in Jax a while back that's now closed. Lots of people got swindled.
Ava's? Shoes on IG look legit. I remember I wanted to visit that place when I was there for business back on Jan '17.

Ava's? Shoes on IG look legit. I remember I wanted to visit that place when I was there for business back on Jan '17.
Yea I'm just going off rumors though so I guess I shouldn't be saying that. A lot of people claimed there were a lot of fakes there.

Man y’all killing me with this early fake..fake fake BS! We got 2 weeks left, and SNKRS ain’t even hit us with a random yet! Let alone raffle :lol:

These lame *** stores who already got they stock from Nike that’s selling early at ******* prices are the problem! Sit back n chill until SNKRS hit us... cause they will!

Don’t spend a bazillion on some iffy ish your only gone question when you get them in hand!

Hell you never know, but this might be an easy cop...

Man y’all killing me with this early fake..fake fake BS! We got 2 weeks left, and SNKRS ain’t even hit us with a random yet! Let alone raffle :lol:

These lame *** stores who already got they stock from Nike that’s selling early at ******* prices are the problem! Sit back n chill until SNKRS hit us... cause they will!

Don’t spend a bazillion on some iffy ish your only gone question when you get them in hand!

Hell you never know, but this might be an easy cop...
Less than 2 weeks and some already been release how you think stockx got em and there price is dropping

Less than 2 weeks and some already been release how you think stockx got em and there price is dropping
Wasn’t official dawg! The only store that released was Ssense for RETAIL

Could give a dam about stockx! You worry bout them.. that’s the problem now.. y’all so worried about stockx & there “controlled stock margin” numbers:lol: Give me a break

Last edited:
Wasn’t official dawg! The only store that released was Ssense for RETAIL

Could give a dam about stockx! You worry bout them.. that’s the problem now.. y’all so worried about stockx & there “controlled stock margin” numbers:lol: Give me a break
Not worried bout em just saying they been released and not all are fakes and some actually got some official shoes ya some are fake but if your buying from small shops more than likely they got a return policy so if you can’t return yeah fake but if you could what's the problem ?

Chest day. Let’s see how they look after 30 minutes of stair master at the end of the workout.

Attachments

• 5C40A26C-0279-4CE8-B37A-D285EF0E719C.jpeg
    5C40A26C-0279-4CE8-B37A-D285EF0E719C.jpeg
    415.7 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom