Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Good luck to everyone who entered the Kith raffle, they’re announcing winners today I believe if I’m not mistaken.

I'm patiently waiting the blazers resell fall if i dont hit. 350 is my magic number. Stockx should have that monday.

Heading to Notre tomorrow.. and it's the last day to enter the raffle there. Hopefully it's a breeze

Being patient is the hardest part. Then knowing the 1's will creep to 800(possible) realistically 1000 cause ive heard allocation numbers arent bad.

Yup. I'm going to sit out a lot of releases including the 11s this weekend just to get these two pairs. Most regular jordan releases, I'm ok not having if they're not OG colorways anyway. With concords releasing next year these would just hold it over till then.

Someone mentioned a while back the first launch in Sept had rumored to be 200-400 pairs each for the raffles if I recall correctly and you gotta factor in the several off white event pairs.
Does anyone have any solid numbers for these per country? Seeing as these are all instore raffles and roughly 40 stores globally are getting them how many would each store get? I just don't see the value of the AJ1s dropping in half.

Someone mentioned a while back the first launch in Sept had rumored to be 200-400 pairs each for the raffles if I recall correctly and you gotta factor in the several off white event pairs.
Does anyone have any solid numbers for these per country? Seeing as these are all instore raffles and roughly 40 stores globally are getting them how many would each store get? I just don't see the value of the AJ1s dropping in half.
If you check stockx they are selling between 1200-1400. Once they all hit the market i heard snkrs too, they will flood the market. I would say you have a decent chance at copping at 800-900 if you stay on stockx or day off esp in NYC you pull up to the release spots and cop off people.

IMO These “10” are actually more limited then what people are making it out to be , the reason we seeing price drop is because the majority of the people are buying to sell , while a really low percentage are actually going on foot . The more people rocking these sneakers the less pairs you see on the market for sale the prices will def be up there ala sept early drop

You're asking for numbers that we can only assume and can't prove.

There are too many variables involved (employee pairs, etc) as well.

You're asking for numbers that we can only assume and can't prove.

There are too many variables involved (employee pairs, etc) as well.
Have you entered all the Chicago raffles? I've only missed NOTRE.. luckily got an entry last night on Nike also

IMO These “10” are actually more limited then what people are making it out to be , the reason we seeing price drop is because the majority of the people are buying to sell , while a really low percentage are actually going on foot . The more people rocking these sneakers the less pairs you see on the market for sale the prices will def be up there ala sept early drop
In a couple of months, right now its a buyers market. Look at all the shoes releasing ppl will have soo many options

I agree more people are trying to sell than buy with it being close to the holidays 2 yeezy drops possible pharrell NMD’s powerphases supreme TNF I dont think many are willing to pay that resell especially when there’s other options out there

Back
Top Bottom