Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yup. I was praying to hit on the 90s raffles so I could get them in store lace them up in Green and orange and walk out of the store in them. Ain't reselling or letting them collect dust. I want a pair to beat in to the ground cuz I think these are one of the dopest versions of my favorite silhouette.

Hopefully I hit some of these other raffles this weekend to trade or subsidize these 90s
the 90's are gonna look so goooood when they get beaten up & worn down over time, when the dirt collects it's gonna be like a patina on a copper roof, i'm very interested to see how the entire line will hold up over time?

nah, i'm blessed fam.. i wouldn't do that to my squad, i've been given the opportunity to work for a company people only dream of working for, i've been there going on 3 years & never missed a day, outside of my schedule that i bid for, we work our own schedules, we give away shifts, take shifts, trade shifts, trade shift times, what other place you know where you can work 3 days a week & be off the other 4 .. & we make incredible money, i love my job too much, lol.

Sound like my gig you work for the airlines?

the 90's are gonna look so goooood when they get beaten up & worn down over time, when the dirt collects it's gonna be like a patina on a copper roof, i'm very interested to see how the entire line will hold up over time?

I'll let you know once I get my pair. I don't mind paying resell on these mid-week when prices dip and people are trying to off them quick for yeezys money or other shoes. I already have some money on GOAT to spend so it really won't hurt my wallet as bad and I have a few other listings to sell to help balance it out.

I'll let you know once I get my pair. I don't mind paying resell on these mid-week when prices dip and people are trying to off them quick for yeezys money or other shoes. I already have some money on GOAT to spend so it really won't hurt my wallet as bad and I have a few other listings to sell to help balance it out.

I’m over Yeezy 350s. I have 4 pairs and it’s just more of the same. These off-whites are unique art-like sneakers. I’ll take these from the broke boys selling to buy Yeezys.

I’m over Yeezy 350s. I have 4 pairs and it’s just more of the same. These off-whites are unique art-like sneakers. I’ll take these from the broke boys selling to buy Yeezys.

Hit on yeezys to help me buy Nikes. Need to even out all the L's on raffles from all resellers haha. Haven't hit on a raffle all year dating back to KAWS, Atmos, Off-White pre release and now these. Footlocker app I'm money though.

Yup. I was praying to hit on the 90s raffles so I could get them in store lace them up in Green and orange and walk out of the store in them. Ain't reselling or letting them collect dust. I want a pair to beat in to the ground cuz I think these are one of the dopest versions of my favorite silhouette.

Hopefully I hit some of these other raffles this weekend to trade or subsidize these 90s

The AM90s are second only to 1s from the Ten. I have a pair from the pre-release and the AM90s are a work of art.

Hit on yeezys to help me buy Nikes. Need to even out all the L's on raffles from all resellers haha. Haven't hit on a raffle all year dating back to KAWS, Atmos, Off-White pre release and now these. Footlocker app I'm money though.

Oh for sure will still be gunning for them, but to get these off whites.

I’d be interested to hear if anyone here hits at Bodega or Concepts Cambridge. l don’t trust either of them when it comes to raffles.

Have a feeling Nike is going to hit us with the “The Ten Collection Presto and AM90 are now available at Nike Chicago/NYC” out of nowhere

Back
Top Bottom