Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

https://havenshop.com/ten-nikelab-off-white-air-max-97-raffle-entry-form/

E0A6541E-8C88-49DD-8880-F7D73011B065.jpeg

UBIQ RAFFLE:

"There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per valid email."

Is this per shoe or just one (1) entry for all three (3). Please be more specific next time.

I hope you don't really have to put your IG name in there, that makes no sense. I haven't been doing that. But I just read the rules saying all fields are required. SMH.

a few people hit the ubiq raffle last week on twitter, none of them had a huge social media following, some girl even won for her boyfriend & surprised him for his birthday, it was kinda dope to see, because he didn't expect it at all, i went ahead & entered again .. still kinda kicking myself over prestogate ..lol.

ubiq is literally the worst. online raffle so the guy from Idaho can win and not claim his pair.
"un-claimed pairs will not be re-raffled" according to them. you know they backdooring every pair since most winners arent gonna claim their win smh.

Did anyone win multiple KITH raffles from this past weekend? Wondering if their algorithm allows for 1 win per person overall, per shoe, per day, etc.

Lol you guys have to stop assuming people arent going to show up to cop.

Also we have to stop assuming every raffle is rigged, there are winners and do note there are people who dont broadcast everything on social or only have social media for the purpose or raffles and thats it

Lol you guys have to stop assuming people arent going to show up to cop.

Also we have to stop assuming every raffle is rigged, there are winners and do note there are people who dont broadcast everything on social or only have social media for the purpose or raffles and thats it

Very true. I'm a superstitious person so I generally don't like to share my fortune (on the rare occasion it happens). When I'm frustrated and taking L's I come on here to vent lol.

Did anyone win multiple KITH raffles from this past weekend? Wondering if their algorithm allows for 1 win per person overall, per shoe, per day, etc.

Read somewhere that they just put their raffle into a spreadsheet and just delete duplicates. No algorithm there - anyone with very basic excel skills can delete dups.

Back
Top Bottom