Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The times I’ve gone they checked ID to match name to their list & that it looks like you. I’ve heard sometimes they barely check but I wouldn’t chance it
Yeah it depends. If you’re one of the first people there they’re usually thorough. It’s a bit of a crap shoot one line is at peak levels.

For those of you guys that won at Undefeated SF last week, how long did you guys have to wait in line to pick up your pair?

For those of you guys that won at Undefeated SF last week, how long did you guys have to wait in line to pick up your pair?

Got there at 8:15 to try to beat the crowd. Ended up not leaving until around 10:15ish and they started selling at 9.

any chicago folk pop by saint Alfred or notre yet?
I hit up STA.

If you win, you get the Yellow Yeezy AND one of the 3 Off Whites they’re selling this weekend. Didn’t ask which Off Whites you can pick from though

I hit up STA.

If you win, you get the Yellow Yeezy AND one of the 3 Off Whites they’re selling this weekend. Didn’t ask which Off Whites you can pick from though
That makes no sense to me at all. That means the amount of winning tickets would be limited to the number of yellow yeezys available (assuming that number is far less than the total stock of the 3 Off Whites). Leaving lots of Off White stock leftover..

Plus, the fact that they are assuming everyone wants both is also pretty funny. The aesthetic is entirely different.

That makes no sense to me at all. That means the amount of winning tickets would be limited to the number of yellow yeezys available (assuming that number is far less than the total stock of the 3 Off Whites). Leaving lots of Off White stock leftover..

Plus, the fact that they are assuming everyone wants both is also pretty funny. The aesthetic is entirely different.
I think it's a pretty safe assumption everyone would take both. and if you're insane and you don't, I'm sure you could decline one of the pairs.

Welp, just submitted my entries for KITH. Come Friday, I'll be accepting my L once and for all knowing that SNKRS is liable to be a zoo.

so my homie entered at undftd LA and said AF1 and AJ1 are part of the raffle. any other stores announce the other 2 yet?

Back
Top Bottom