Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No one ever wins those lol, just a way for them to get more publicity.

I somehow won an IG raffle from Hypebeast.com/Anrosa France. It was for a pair of Moonrocks too, one of those "tag 3 people and your size" raffles.

After that, it showed me there is always a slight chance :lol:

I won cream yeezys off the BBC IG raffle. Even though I know it'll never happen again, there is that glimmer of hope. Also won a raffle signing up on a site for Elite Store in Spain and was one of 8 people who won a pair of GITD 750s.

you think if kith pulls my name, since i didn't pick up my prestos last week they'd just throw it away & try someone else?

If they want to these places can just place them out on the shelves at a random time during the week....

......can't tell you how many times this has happened with shut down/botched releases...

Signed up for the Blends raffle ..hoping to hit on the Zoomflys :pimp:

there was a line to sign up and they closed at 8..when i left just before they closed, there was still a line for the raffle dayum.. off white szn

Give me an estimate on how much overall stock each model has at UNDFTD La Brea.
Pretty sure all the stock is being dispersed to all LA stores, so Santa Monica and Silver Lake, but if you are talking undefeated stock in LA overall, I think it's a good guess to say they have 60-100 pairs per model. My friend waited in line last week for 4 hrs to pick up his 90s from the La Brea store, but that's because all the stock was there.

Pretty sure all the stock is being dispersed to all LA stores, so Santa Monica and Silver Lake, but if you are talking undefeated stock in LA overall, I think it's a good guess to say they have 60-100 pairs per model. My friend waited in line last week for 4 hrs to pick up his 90s from the La Brea store, but that's because all the stock was there.
Wow, I put in my ticket for some Zoom Fly's 10.5, hoping I get lucky. Thanks.

Signed up for the Blends raffle ..hoping to hit on the Zoomflys :pimp:

there was a line to sign up and they closed at 8..when i left just before they closed, there was still a line for the raffle dayum.. off white szn
you ever notice how they never took your size or what model you wanted? Lol always found that to be funny and how does it even work if you win..

you ever notice how they never took your size or what model you wanted? Lol always found that to be funny and how does it even work if you win..
funny you said that.. i walked out, next person walked in and i came back and poked my head in and asked "sooo...what about shoes/sizes he said you pick when if you win ...

guess you could end up with trade bait worst case? idk

lol undefeated trying a new system, and its not working. Hope they fix this ASAP

Attachments

• e7f25ff7b3531f38e257364a5dabbef5.png
    e7f25ff7b3531f38e257364a5dabbef5.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 100
  • ad823df3753a258c69346a257f8b5f8c.png
    ad823df3753a258c69346a257f8b5f8c.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom