Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It's probably going to be just as bad, even if they implemented the "pay early" option (which seemed to have bugged out anyways). I got there at 8:30 (they said 9), and easily waited 2.5 hours before I was able to purchase
holy hell you came early and still waited 2.5 hours?? Was it cause too many people or they were lagging on their procedure?

Did they have everyone pick up at the same day last week or did they do saturday and sunday like this upcoming weekend?

Went to pick up my yeezy raffle ticket at undefeated SF. the employee said all the off white winners have been emailed, but doesn't look like many people on here hit. maybe they're not actually done emailing?

Curious to see how SNKRS does this. All 9 at once? No way right? I would be cool with it. Everyone would go for the AJ1 and Presto so someone like me going for the 90 or 97 would have better chances. Or maybe they just set up a draw and you can enter as many as you want?

chauie chauie I'm thinking that they just started with the 97's, Vaporflys & Vapormax's since those are being picked up tomorrow and then the AF1's and 1's afterwards. They also did say that they'll update their IG post once it's all done.

Curious to see how SNKRS does this. All 9 at once? No way right? I would be cool with it. Everyone would go for the AJ1 and Presto so someone like me going for the 90 or 97 would have better chances. Or maybe they just set up a draw and you can enter as many as you want?
It'll be good if they do all 9 at once. So more people will have better chances. I'll also be going after the AM90 if it's dropped that way.

as for sknrs release let us count the L's

if your not on desktop its an L

if its a draw its an L

FCFS on snkrs its an L

if you get pending and no order conformation (email or text) like in 10 seconds its an L

no bot its an L

draw its an L (yup said it again)

typing in snkrs on your browser its an L

when they give you the notification of a shoe is about to drop pre L

It was an L when they showed them damn official photos

Will i be trying yup

Back
Top Bottom