Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

LOL! I'm assuming they did it in all the stores like they did it at the one i went to in pgh and it was all hand written and you had to pick 1 between the 3 or 2 on that raffle. I guess getting something you didn't sign up for is better than nothing at all though. Congrats!

Yea i hit presto in my size last week on the raffle. This raffle i entered was for vapor max or aj1 so I’m really stumped on how they chose me for this unless i got pulled and they just gave me whatever was left but the zoom fly are to small

Well the gift cards are legit. Just copped my sis a pair of One Stars for Christmas. Combined with the 25% of clearance, came out to FREE.99. Thank you Nike!

About to say forget this release and cop some Air Monarchs with my 50 dollar GC and the extra 25%...should be FREE.99 as well. :rofl:

About to say forget this release and cop some Air Monarchs with my 50 dollar GC and the extra 25%...should be FREE.99 as well. :rofl:

Haha yeah man, I also didn't know if it was legit or if Nike would pull the offer or what so figured I'd use one right away and just get it over with. I was lucky enough to get 2 of em so I have one more I'll keep on deck. Was gonna combine them, but didn't really see anything I really wanted for myself. Can't get these Off-Whites off my brain.

You'd think with the shoes having been leaked on the internet and previewed on celeb's feet months in advance, they would've come up with a decent method for dropping the collection, but no, it's the straight savage SNKRS free for all

Nike's servers tomorrow.

giphy.gif

You'd think with the shoes having been leaked on the internet and previewed on celeb's feet months in advance, they would've come up with a decent method for dropping the collection, but no, it's the straight savage SNKRS free for all

Shows you the power of hackers vs their opponents.

Nike is a $100bn market cap company, can’t stop bots from ruining the draw and bots from making us all get errors on SNKRS.

US govt has trillions, is exposed to hackers all the time, Russian govt maybe influenced the election.

This problem seems impossible to stop given how technology can be exploited by so many. But I agree.

I always wonder if they’re truly that clueless or if they understand it’s a ****show and just don’t care enough to invest the money in their IT department. From a business standpoint, I would think the angry customers from poor release strategies would have a negative impact worse than the investment in new tech, but it’s hard to say. As long as they pump out hyped designs the customers keep coming.

Looks like your zip tie is through the lace loop too, rip gotta cut if it you want it off
No, you can stick a needlenose plier or something thin and flat through the space between the “lock” and teeth of the plastic strip. Then it just comes out.

I always wonder if they’re truly that clueless or if they understand it’s a ****show and just don’t care enough to invest the money in their IT department. From a business standpoint, I would think the angry customers from poor release strategies would have a negative impact worse than the investment in new tech, but it’s hard to say. As long as they pump out hyped designs the customers keep coming.

They’re not clueless, I know for a fact. But as a public company, Nike is going to invest more in initiatives that grow top line and bottom line, spending tens of or hundreds of millions EXTRA on top of your existing and expensive IT infrastructure to kill bots is just not going to be a priority. They will try with what they have, but these prestige releases like Off White still build the buzz for the brand as intended whether thousands of us get pissed or not.

Said it on Twitter earlier today, it should've just been a random drop at a random time this week on SNKRS/NDC. No heads up. Yes I understand there's bots and monitors that may have an advantage with this method but I still think it's the best way with hyped items like this.

Opinion time; trade 8.5-9/10 Yeezy Oxford Tans for DS Vapormax, fair trade or add cash? (If so in which direction)

Opinion time; trade 8.5-9/10 Yeezy Oxford Tans for DS Vapormax, fair trade or add cash? (If so in which direction)

yeezys DS? if so, the dude trading the vapor max should add cash. after the snkr release, prices are gonna drop even more for the vapor max

Seems pretty even to me. I'd never trade for worn shoes tho. If the tans are really 9/10, might have to throw $100-$150 on top of the VM's. VM's value might dip a little after the drop tomorrow.

Well, y’all were right. I was able to successfully remove it without cutting it using a miniature flathead screwdriver. This way I can attach it over the laces rather then through the lace loop so that it can easily be worn with or without

C7F056B6-AA46-4C9C-AD0B-82E000FF6909.jpeg

Also, the AF1’s are hard as bricks in person. Top 3 for me.

Well, y’all were right. I was able to successfully remove it without cutting it using a miniature flathead screwdriver. This way I can attach it over the laces rather then through the lace loop so that it can easily be worn with or without

C7F056B6-AA46-4C9C-AD0B-82E000FF6909.jpeg

Also, the AF1’s are hard as bricks in person. Top 3 for me.
Good work!

Back
Top Bottom