and my AJ1 on DSM

They pretty much free and I still have +cash from the AJ1 i got yesterday

Im chilling lol

Worst case, i might get rid ofthe HDs and get the AF1s but man

IM CHILLING

How did you make out...this thread in shambles still trying to catch up

Good grief. I feel like you find a way to get EVERYTHING :lol:

Good stuff tho :nthat:

Im sure i took an L on everything i had pending since Nike never told me anything :lol:

We all forgot about DSM cause they wasn’t saying **** about the release & we was too caught up on release times, raffles & what not lol

Wait what? lol. They can't just go banning new accounts or inactive accounts. They obviously traced all of those inactive accounts that suddenly became active today and saw they were coming from the same source and banned those accounts. They can't ban them until there's some type of activity to ban them for.

Ok, maybe ban isn't the right term, but I would think Nike could do something to prevent those type of accounts from even entering the draw/release/whatever Nike does for their hyped releases. The average Joe dad in Nebraska isn't going to think to randomly cop Off White Prestos if he hasn't copped a single thing off SNKRS before, so it's not like they're hurting "new" accounts here. Nike can use some kind of system to detect accounts that are active, have order histories, or some kind of activity, favorite shoes, events, something. This is why I wish they would utilize Nike+ more. I wouldn't want it to become a buy more = guarantee W type thing, but it can at least separate real customers/user from dummy accounts.

I mean I applaud Nike for taking some steps to ban certain accounts, but it's too little too late. Makes more sense to me to filter those accounts out BEFORE the release.

I would say I'm upset for going 0/9 but realistically I wasn't expecting anything, I don't think any of us should either haha.

Nike knows I'm sa"L"ty...They even got the nerve to reserve me a Big Kid 13 Wheats...

I’m still shooketh. Was about to leave Starbucks after entering the Jordan SNKRS drop and saw DSM notification. Scrambled and got through smooth on my 10.

Un-DS as soon as they get here

Can't complain here - Nike gave me a $50 gift card for last week's botched raffle. Then was able to grab the Zoom Fly - let alone in 12.5! I feel like desktop was the way to go. Used my companies high speed internet. Close on the AJ1's. I was in line in about 4 seconds but still got the L.

Ok, maybe ban isn't the right term, but I would think Nike could do something to prevent those type of accounts from even entering the draw/release/whatever Nike does for their hyped releases. The average Joe dad in Nebraska isn't going to think to randomly cop Off White Prestos if he hasn't copped a single thing off SNKRS before, so it's not like they're hurting "new" accounts here. Nike can use some kind of system to detect accounts that are active, have order histories, or some kind of activity, favorite shoes, events, something. This is why I wish they would utilize Nike+ more. I wouldn't want it to become a buy more = guarantee W type thing, but it can at least separate real customers/user from dummy accounts.

I mean I applaud Nike for taking some steps to ban certain accounts, but it's too little too late. Makes more sense to me to filter those accounts out BEFORE the release.
Truthfully, there's never going to be a perfect way. There's never going to be enough pairs to go around so no matter what they do people are going to be mad and blame it on bots. The truth is bots didn't eat today. People want someone to blame though so they blame bots without knowing what the f they are talking about.

Can someone check if they have the same problem as me? I can't buy any men's shoe on SNKRS, but it will let me buy womens and kids shoes. Is this part of the payment problem they're having or did they think I was a bot and ban me?

I'm not bitter I took Ls on the release today, I'm bitter because I wish I had a fair shot at the last 4 without my payment being blocked. I'm gonna buy a 4.0 Ultra Boost next month as consolation considering I can't buy anything off SNKRs anyway.

Back
Top Bottom