Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lol this wasn’t the worse release. Grey 750, yeezy 2s were the worst

My haul
Vaporflys kith extra stock
Airmax 97s kith raffle
1s stockx sold some bk supreme tees

yall think this is legit? seller said he got it from kith soho with receipt + everything.
can anyone compare real quick with theres?

v7.jpg
v6.jpg
v5.jpg
v4.jpg
v3.jpg
v2.jpg
v1.jpg

Whats sizing on the Vapormax? Same as racers? Same question for 97s?

If imma bite the resale bullet may aswell get the right size lol

Whats sizing on the Vapormax? Same as racers? Same question for 97s?

If imma bite the resale bullet may aswell get the right size lol

VM - TTS, but I could probably pull off .5. If you’re a wide footer, .5 up may be the move. For reference, I go .5 up on Racers; however with can do TTS if I have thin socks like Stance Super Invisibles.

97s - TTS, but .5 up can work, too. But the OW’s look to have no padding on the back. Heard they ran big. Probably safer to stay TTS with those if I had to take a complete stab at it.

Don’t have wide feet. Mine are normal width. Like with every shoes, YMMV

Just finished chatting with Nike online about the 178 charge on my credit card today and she said Nike is still working on the orders and I should receive confirmation within 24hrs. I’m not putting too much hope on this cuz I already accepted the L cuz I dont even kno what shoe it was.. 178 total could be the Presto or the 90s I think cuz those r the two I got pending on the App

barneys tomorrow?

needa know before i end up paying resell on blazers, my bday soon and im tryna treat myself

yall think this is legit? seller said he got it from kith soho with receipt + everything.
can anyone compare real quick with theres?

v7.jpg
v6.jpg
v5.jpg
v4.jpg
v3.jpg
v2.jpg
v1.jpg

I think there’s a thing w the “AIR” being High w the fakes. Check the rest of the posts. Ur prob good.

Back
Top Bottom