Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Can someone confirm the upper material on the 97s. It looks very thin, is there 3m on it? kinda looks as thin as the upper on the zoomflys

I size .5 from my usual 9.5 for Prestos, I hope they fit, I like my shoes snugg, but I was scared 9 would be too tight. I had a pair of vans at 9 that crushed my foot.

I didn't even get my order confirmation. Should I be worried?

This has happened to a lot of people and a few of those people have sent in screenshots of their communication with Nike saying there's nothing they can do about it and the "GOT EM" screen was "a glitch" ... I think your best bet is to check to see if your cc or paypal account was charged and hope you get a confirmation email within 24hrs(time is almost up).. If not....

Attachments

• IMG_9193.JPG
    IMG_9193.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 16
If it helps anyone for sizing, I find the Blazers to be TTS while the AF1’s run a bit big (as all AF1’s do). I got an 8.5 in both and the Blazers fit perfectly (and more narrow) while the AF1’s are looser all around.

Yes. That’s not good. Is there anything in your Nike plus account. Or snkrs. If you just got the phantom “got em” it’s not an order
This has happened to a lot of people and a few of those people have sent in screenshots of their communication with Nike saying there's nothing they can do about it and the "GOT EM" screen was "a glitch" ... I think your best bet is to check to see if your cc or paypal account was charged and hope you get a confirmation email within 24hrs(time is almost up).. If not....

I was charged on Paypal but did not get any confirmation on SNKRS or any copped message. But the charge disappeared... scary..

It's not bad. FC gets the tourist crowd and people who want kicks instantly. Not to mention a lot of celebrities get their fix there. Things do move, but maybe not as fast as Stockx.

FC moves larger ticket items quicker usually. I have a local consignment shop that even consigns pairs at FC because of the sheer amount of foot traffic through that store. For example they had to pull my pair of fragments off of consignment at FC when I went to their shop to buy them.

y'alls experiences with LA or NY? I'm in Chicago and gotta ship the shoes and it looks like they want me to ship to NY. guessing there's no difference.

I was charged on Paypal but did not get any confirmation on SNKRS or any copped message. But the charge disappeared... scary..

I'm on live chat trying to take care of this problem, happened to me with the AM 90, this sucks, hopefully Nike hooks it up some how.

I think it's about time to unwatch this thread for a week or so. All of the people getting their shoes in and taking pictures will make me salty :lol:

Don't lose hope
We partied hard taking all these L's yesterday
I took 9 L's and I'm happy

END CLOTHING will have raffles on Chuck Taylor OW Jan2018
Im in for the Vulcanized
If they look good I will wear them
If the market is good I will sell them

But **** Yeezy **** adidas is a must

Did anyone get through on SNKRS but not receive an order confirmation yet? Wondering if I'm the only one..
Yes me although i have 2 authorizations on PayPal one saying order authorization and the other say order received. I’m a bit nervous at this point feels like an L. :frown:

L L L L L L L L L L L
L L L L L L L
L L L L L L L L L L
L L L L L L L
L L L L L L L
L L L L L L L L L L L

NY. I'm sure Chicago has their own consignment shops.

We only have 1, which is somewhat recent. Restock Chicago at Woodfield.

The sneaker stores here are rather underwhelming.

Succezz - Backdoors everything and prices everything far above retail
RSVP Gallery - Backdoor Central. Was selling Presto's for $1000 out the door, owned by Virgil/Don C too.
St Alfred - Somewhat legit, still backdoors but not as much as RSVP. Raffles can be won.
Notre - The only legit place really in the city where winning a raffle can happen
State State Jordan Store - Everything through the app
Restock Chicago - The only place that resembles a Flight Club/Urban Necessities

nike has stepped up their shipping game ..my pigeons shipped next day, these shipped same day ..

Back
Top Bottom