Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Do the 97s glow in the dark or is that just some dumb **** the guy added?

F3459B91-F39B-4858-A068-83157EC9A1EB.jpeg

you got to try again or you used another account?
It let me try again. Said purchased on app but let me enter on desktop. When I opened app back up, it gave me the in line screen and it hasn't left since then. Just having fun by seeing how long it'll go.

to the people waiting on deliveries remember to do everything possible so that the package does not get stolen.

On Saturday, right after copping peebras, I got notified to cop the blazers, so I did. Was POed that I didnt get to grab the ones.

Yesterday was a wild day.

Of course, got the same old freezes and errors on vapors, but then luck started to change.

I got the AF1, and it said I got the AM97, but I got a pending charge with no email on that one.
Then I struck out a few more times. Figured I was gonna take the L on the 1.
But then, a miracle happened and I got those.

So, total, 3 of the 9. All have shipped. Pretty happy with what I got, especially the 1s. All the others will pay for the 1s.

IMG_1010.jpg

All on one account and all manual. Shot my shot and made it at the buzzer. Shouts to the homies that kept posting info. Plus, my screenshot is actually mine, not someone else's like some people do, which I don't understand or want to understand.

Cook!

Been waiting to post can’t wait no more super excited ...Aj1, vapormax (2) sold 1 from sept drop ...prestos , airmax 90 and blazers ... recent ... waiting on 3 more models ... only gonna be missing hyperdunks ... #retailgang

Attachments

• 67F4E3DE-DE9D-41AB-9E2E-EF3C197A805E.jpeg
    67F4E3DE-DE9D-41AB-9E2E-EF3C197A805E.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 82
Crazy how people lost on every single damn drop

I struck out on everything yesterday, but the experience was something else. Besides the errors and Ls, waiting for each drop every 30 minutes was pretty exciting... until SNKRS logged me out and wouldn’t send me a verification number right before the AJ1 drop lol fml. Call me crazy but I’d relive those few hours.

Never fathomed I'd own the 1s.... Charge went cleared from DSM. Hella excited. Might have to use this extra McYeezy to fund the Prestos or VM

I struck out on everything yesterday, but the experience was something else. Besides the errors and Ls, waiting for each drop every 30 minutes was pretty exciting... until SNKRS logged me out and wouldn’t send me a verification number right before the AJ1 drop lol fml. Call me crazy but I’d relive those few hours.

Yup. 2 hours have never flown by so fast.

Back
Top Bottom