Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just came in:smokin:smokin
B9491409-A696-4098-BBE5-9978831A6BB4.jpeg
does the af1 comes with extra laces?

Can someone shed light on sizing, particularly both zoom flys and vapormax.

I heard size up a whole size on zoom fly.

I am an 8.5 in aj1/af1
9 in flyknit trainer
9.5 in flyknit race

I got a size 10.5 in the air max 90's. guy is offering me $540 but not sure if i should keep. Do ya'll think it'll go up in price ?

I got a size 10.5 in the air max 90's. guy is offering me $540 but not sure if i should keep. Do ya'll think it'll go up in price ?
Definitely. Right now is peak time for people getting rid of it for quick profit, subsidize other stuff or get cash for holiday season. I'd wait till after the new year when prices will go up as ds pairs in the market dry up.

Definitely. Right now is peak time for people getting rid of it for quick profit, subsidize other stuff or get cash for holiday season. I'd wait till after the new year when prices will go up as ds pairs in the market dry up.

If I were selling, I'd wait until after New Years too because some publication will definitely name one of these as Sneaker of the Year and prices are gonna shoot up. Happened with the Acronym Prestos last year and I was fortunate enough to buy them before prices skyrocketed. I'm planning on buying these before this inevitably happens.

you don't see DS pairs of MR anymore, yet on feet in person either :emoji_sparkles::emoji_unicorn:

I still have 2 pairs DS. I'm not gonna get rid of them for the Off Whites in case Kanye becomes president or some **** and they skyrocket in value :lol:

If I were selling, I'd wait until after New Years too because some publication will definitely name one of these as Sneaker of the Year and prices are gonna shoot up. Happened with the Acronym Prestos last year and I was fortunate enough to buy them before prices skyrocketed. I'm planning on buying these before this inevitably happens.

I still have 2 pairs DS. I'm not gonna get rid of them for the Off Whites in case Kanye becomes president or some **** and they skyrocket in value :lol:

2020 bruh.

Can someone shed light on sizing, particularly both zoom flys and vapormax.

I heard size up a whole size on zoom fly.

I am an 8.5 in aj1/af1
9 in flyknit trainer
9.5 in flyknit race

If you have narrow feet, size up half on zoom fly. Wide feet, size up 1.

for vapormax, regular or narrow feet tts. Wide feet size up half

I too am trying to off my Moonrocks for the Prestos. The Prestos look so versatile and i have had multiple V1 and V2 Yeezys

won some moneys in AC last night.

is it out of the realm of possibility to find Jordans in an 11 for 1k?

Salt setting in

Really wanted the jordans lol
And blazers

You can keep rest if i had to pick

Blazers looking good. Anyone with them in hand swap laces yet? So many eyelets haha.

Prob go right to foot immediately for me.

Back
Top Bottom