Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yo i legit did not think people ever won those promotions. Figured it was just to draw traffic. On StockX Black Friday promotion all i got was free shipping lmao

For real. I wonder what the breakdown is for how much of the good stuff StockX gave away today. Like is 99% of the gifts just free shipping and $5 discounts? I only got the $5 discount smh.

AF1s arrived today! So glad these didn't get "lost" in the mail

DSC07947.jpg

I still don’t know what size to go for in the presto. I’m an 8.5 and assume a sz 9 would be the safe bet. I don’t want to pay resell and fail though. Anyone a half sizer and own the shoe?

Zoom fly’s definitely fit small, go up at least .5 size fellas. Stuck w my 11.5 if anyone has an extra 12 >D

argh..i emailed WCS to see if they will let me change my zoom flys up .5.. no respone.. we shall see.. stupid sizing..i even ordered a pair of ZoomSPs from NDC to test fit...arghhh

This is from WCS site:

Return Policy

NO RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS OR EXCHANGES!

ALL SALES WITH WINDYCITYSOLE.COM ARE FINAL!

ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED, WE WILL NOT CANCEL, REFUND OR EXCHANGE THE ORDER REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS SHIPPED!

IF YOU REJECT A PACKAGE AND SEND IT BACK YOU WILL BE REFUNDED MINUS SHIPPING AND 20% RESTOCKING FEE!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

Contact Information

Email: [email protected]

But lets hope they will make an exception.

Thanks to those who posted codes above for WCS!

For some reason I can’t place an order. Anyone else having issues?

Back
Top Bottom