Mail call for retail

Attachments

• CDA2627F-FA2F-4545-B797-4107CED54296.jpeg
    CDA2627F-FA2F-4545-B797-4107CED54296.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 25
  • B6819570-EC9B-439D-A7A2-7FFC94C6BB1F.jpeg
    B6819570-EC9B-439D-A7A2-7FFC94C6BB1F.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 22
This is insanely lucky considering they said they had over 300 million tickets entered in total for all shoes. Never heard anyone win from the black friday giveaway before, but I guess this is proof it is legit!
yeah i won the black friday raffle last year too lol

Can’t stress this enough, if you’re paying resale prices, make sure they’re legit. From the box to the laces, to the shoes themselves. Do your research. I’ll use the prestos as an example. Legit Prestos only sold/made in full sizes, no .5 sizes of legit prestos were made or sold. I notice 2 prestos being sold on eBay in half sizes, both currently at $700 plus. Do your research!

Last edited:
Can’t stress this enough, if you’re paying resale prices, make sure they’re legit. From the box to the laces, to the shoes themselves. Do your research. I’ll use the prestos as an example. Legit Prestos only sold/made in full sizes, no .5 sizes of legit prestos were made or sold. I notice 2 prestos beind sold on eBay in half sizes, both currently at $700 plus. Do your research!

There are some guidelines for the pairs as well.

First 5 come with 3 sets of extra laces. Green, black/white, orange.

Ghosting pairs come with 3 laces total. White w green tips, black w orange tips, stock pair.

Off white zip tie will have one glossy side and one matte side. Will be on left shoe always on DS pair.

Made in China tags should be on both shoes for all pairs.

Orange tab on shoes will have a glossy plastic back.

Insoles should be loose on DS pairs. They are not glued down hard until you put your feet in them. Bottom of insoles should be blue ortholite.

"SHOELACES" should feel sort of stiff on the laces. Those with pairs will know what I'm describing.

Inside paper should be an off white/nike mash up design.

These are general guidelines for each pair as each one has it's own idiosyncrasies and uniqueness.

Box will be inside out and clear label. All of them should be red box w a nike logo NOT swoosh on the top of box when opened.

Exceptions:

HYPERDUNK has an orange box w swoosh

JORDAN 1 has a black jordan box inside.

ZOOM FLY has orange box w swoosh

VAPORMAX has orange box w swoosh

If I'm missing anything or have an error feel free to correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom