Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

:smokin
DSCF0783-1-3.jpg

I just realized last night the blazers are the only one without "AIR" or "FOAM", glad they didnt screenprint "RUBBER" on the sole. Makes the entire shoe way more clean and less busy looking.

I just realized last night the blazers are the only one without "AIR" or "FOAM", glad they didnt screenprint "RUBBER" on the sole. Makes the entire shoe way more clean and less busy looking.

AM90s dont either, but I kinda wish they did. I like that aspect on the other pairs.

No plans on selling my presto pair, but my homie told his brother and he's interested in buying them for $850.

Real tempted.. Can pay some bills off for sure on that payday.

Reactions: jai
Is it considered resale if you get a shoe at equal value for retail and sell that to buy the shoe you want? lol

I copped prestos, AM90s and hyperdunks from WCS. Got vapors at undefeated. I got like 5 beluga 2.0s and 2 Peebras to fund these off whites lol. Took the big L on snkrs but the yeezys paying for all these kind of help take the sting out. Sold one Peebra for 725 and ! beluga for 500 so If I sell another beluga I'm kind of almost sorta retail?

I copped prestos, AM90s and hyperdunks from WCS. Got vapors at undefeated. I got like 5 beluga 2.0s and 2 Peebras to fund these off whites lol. Took the big L on snkrs but the yeezys paying for all these kind of help take the sting out. Sold one Peebra for 725 and ! beluga for 500 so If I sell another beluga I'm kind of almost sorta retail?
where are you finding suckers to buy belugas for 500? Can't even pull 400 for my pairs

Back
Top Bottom