Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Stockx prices are cheaper but Goat DEF does better legit checks/quality control. I would rather sell on Goat unless I have an iffy box. Mainly sell supreme on Stockx. Would prefer to buy from Goat when I can. But if the price on stockx is much lower......

I aaccepted and got $50 off and free shipping so I can end up saving $100 if someone accepts my new bid lol

Yep that’s their standard. They can’t get away with that type of bs for long. I took the $20 off last time. Next time, it’s refund and see you later, Luber, you bozo.

I used to flight club and I think I’m going to revert back to it. Stockx payout is instantaneous, but I’m not buying sneakers on borrowed credit. 2018, I’m out of Stockx until they improve their operation a bit. I’ve had stuff get rejected for similar reasons I’ve had pairs get processed and sent to me and all I get is $20 off the next one when I complain.

so far everything ive read i'm gonna stick to TTS on the blazers.

i keep seeing both TTS or .5 down on the off white AF1s.

anyone in this thread actually wear their pair that has their 2 cents to throw in?

From your experiences what's the best place to sell kicks and not get taxed too much? Wanna sell my prestos bc I don't see myself wearing them but wanna get as much as possible

damn these stories got me tight right now.

my jordans come in tomorrow. def getting a missing laces pair or something.

thats absurd that they let them go through like that

I'm a size S = 9-10 in the acronym prestos should I go with a 9 or 10 in off white any help would be appreciated

so far everything ive read i'm gonna stick to TTS on the blazers.

i keep seeing both TTS or .5 down on the off white AF1s.

anyone in this thread actually wear their pair that has their 2 cents to throw in?
My pair actually fits TTS(11.5). I wear 11 in 1s and flax highs from the first retro.

From your experiences what's the best place to sell kicks and not get taxed too much? Wanna sell my prestos bc I don't see myself wearing them but wanna get as much as possible
is this a joke? do your own homework its pretty obvious

for you cats that are getting the stockx without laces... if they refund you the money, do you have to send the shoes back? Or is it like pizza hut where they refund your money and let you keep the pizza? :lol:

I used to flight club and I think I’m going to revert back to it. Stockx payout is instantaneous, but I’m not buying sneakers on borrowed credit. 2018, I’m out of Stockx until they improve their operation a bit. I’ve had stuff get rejected for similar reasons I’ve had pairs get processed and sent to me and all I get is $20 off the next one when I complain.
I bought a pair of anniversary air max 1s that was supposed to be from the march release, but the seller shipped the restock release pair and they authenticated it. even though it had a different style code...the very thing THEY ask you to verify before shipping.

I eventually got a $20 discount code but dude tried to tell me initially they don't give discount codes...

for you cats that are getting the stockx without laces... if they refund you the money, do you have to send the shoes back? Or is it like pizza hut where they refund your money and let you keep the pizza? :lol:
lol. no way in hell they giving refunds AND letting people keep the shoes

With something that valuable I would be more worried about making sure I don’t get scammed than making the most possible amount of money. IMO, GOAT and StockX is your best option. Giving up that 10% cut is way better than selling without a middle man and risk someone pulling a fast one on you.

With something that valuable I would be more worried about making sure I don’t get scammed than making the most possible amount of money. IMO, GOAT and StockX is your best option. Giving up that 10% cut is way better than selling without a middle man and risk someone pulling a fast one on you.

Yeah I was in between GOAT and maybe even going to Flight Club since I live in NYC and they have the clientele to make up for their higher commission. From your experience how long does it usually take for a GOAT sale to complete from listing to sale?

Yeah I was in between GOAT and maybe even going to Flight Club since I live in NYC and they have the clientele to make up for their higher commission. From your experience how long does it usually take for a GOAT sale to complete from listing to sale?

I've yet to make a sale (or purchase) on GOAT but that's mostly because you have to get approved to sell first and i hear it takes like a few months.

I keep putting it off cause I can't sell right away and then two months down the line i wish i had set it up before lol

depends on your price. If you look on goat and see how much the highest offer is and take it, then ship out tomorrow. You could get your cash by monday or tuesday. Here in LA, I can get cashed out the next day because packages get there overnight.

damn it i need to size up on prestos :frown:
maybe i just dont know my foot size. got a size 10 and im normally 10.5. fits fine at the toes but a bit snug on the arch

You could've just skipped the post if you didn't have feedback :lol: I'm not a resell guy so I'm sure there's sites I may not know of that other dudes use
if you post on this forum then you know what platforms people use. but if you really want the most amount of money sell local on facebook or use Instagram

Back
Top Bottom