Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

all from WCS or just the 90s? seems like 90s are the only pairs he's shipped.

getting kind of fed up with the poor communication at this point now too. he DMed me on IG yesterday saying he'd ship "ASAP" but still hasn't clarified when that might be
I got shipping for AF1 two days before my 90s. Hopefully he didn’t send me yeezys instead lol

IMG_2205.jpg
Took the zip tie off for work today lol. Honestly just didn't wanna answer too many questions about it.

IMG_2205.jpg
Took the zip tie off for work today lol. Honestly just didn't wanna answer too many questions about it.

IMO no zip tie in the Flys and HDs because they really can be used for athletics. It would be weird lol. Plus the flys are so sleek as a model; the zip tie pops out.

I'm a size S = 9-10 in the acronym prestos should I go with a 9 or 10 in off white any help would be appreciated

Not sure if you had a response already but my true size is 11 and I have the 10-11 acronym prestos, and got an 11 in the off white prestos which fit perfect for me.

As people have mentioned before, WCS doesn't actually have the shoes in hand. They definitely pre-sold just about every model and they're arriving from a source (China?), which is why the IG post stated shipping STARTs today (Friday).

I bought from WCS based on vouches from here. I'm sure I'll get my shoes and they'll be legit, but will I ever buy from them again, nope. Dishonest sales, not disclosing the fact that they won't be shipping for 1 week + because they don't actually have the shoes.

Will I ever vouch for WCS, nope. Did WCS make some money now? Yup. Is their Reputation going to be hurt by this? Yup. Will it matter to them in the long run? Maybe.

Whatever. Saved money compared to StockX and GOAT. Will wait. Otherwise, credit card will cancel it.

yeah I realize he probably doesnt have pairs in hand at this point but it all comes down to how he handled it. I would be more than willing to wait if he at least gave an estimate of when they'll ship.

I sent him final DMs telling him to cancel if he can't provide an update today, and that I'll chargeback with my CC if he just doesn't respond again. At this point the price he charged might be the best around, but he certainly screwed me out of better deals that passed on stockX and I'd rather not give him my business at the end of the day now.

lololol you say that yet people replied after you saying theyre TTS. not every version of a model will fit the same...

We’re talking about this specific model(off white af1) in this thread tho right?

A better argument would’ve been “peoples feet are built differently” or “some people like their shoes snug and others like them loose”

I've had 2 flawless transactions with WindyCitySole and am kinda taken back by this. Clearly he was overwhelmed with orders and is not providing the best service here. They have been around for many many years and it sucks they haven't shipped orders in a timely manner.

I've had 2 flawless transactions with WindyCitySole and am kinda taken back by this. Clearly he was overwhelmed with orders and is not providing the best service here. They have been around for many many years and it sucks they haven't shipped orders in a timely manner.
At this point he needs to make a post saying whats going on

At this point he needs to make a post saying whats going on

I think that's the biggest issue - lack of communication. Getting updates or responses make people feel more comfortable. I'm sticking it through because, as people have said, he had some of the best prices. AmEx also is good about disputes and favors the cardholder in these scenarios so I'm not worried about any monetary loss. Him getting a bunch of disputes against him will only hurt his business moving forward. I don't know if he's being oblivious or is ignorant, but I hope by next week he has shipped most of the orders or has answers/ refunds. It'll get ugly, if not.

I think that's the biggest issue - lack of communication. Getting updates or responses make people feel more comfortable. I'm sticking it through because, as people have said, he had some of the best prices. AmEx also is good about disputes and favors the cardholder in these scenarios so I'm not worried about any monetary loss. Him getting a bunch of disputes against him will only hurt his business moving forward. I don't know if he's being oblivious or is ignorant, but I hope by next week he has shipped most of the orders or has answers/ refunds. It'll get ugly, if not.
At this point he must know the consequences, and i will def dispute with my bank if no shoes by the 6th. His reputation hangs on this.

I had bought 3 pairs from WCS in the past and now the AM90s... communication has always been scarce but I’ve always got my shoes...

Has it been this long just to get shipping?

I finally got my AM90 shipping from StockX. I asked them about missing laces and zip tags and they haven't responded

You guys got me really nervous about this missing zip tie/laces deal with StockX. If my Prestos come without either, that’s going to be a problem.

How the hell is EVERY StockX order missing the zip ties and/or laces? Either the sellers are finessing or the StockX “authenticators” are finessing.

Reminds me of the doernbecher free run 2 that came with extra galaxy laces some years back. Employees were pocketing those like crazy. I had to go all the way back to Nike Town to get my laces.

For anyone else who ordered from WCS looks like some off whites are being shipped now. Got shipping notification for my 90s yesterday but no movement. Will probably be in FedEx possession today or Monday.

How the hell is EVERY StockX order missing the zip ties and/or laces? Either the sellers are finessing or the StockX “authenticators” are finessing.

Reminds me of the doernbecher free run 2 that came with extra galaxy laces some years back. Employees were pocketing those like crazy. I had to go all the way back to Nike Town to get my laces.

Authenticaters are probably overwhelmed and overworked. Stockx, like Windy City, looking like deer in headlights this month.

If I was one of y’all dropping 8,9 or 1000 dollars the damn paper could be missing and I’m sending it back. In theory if you’re dropping that on resale everything in the box has a decent value.

Authenticaters are probably overwhelmed and overworked. Stockx, like Windy City, looking like deer in headlights this month.

Overwhelmed isn’t the correct phrase for this situation. More like quarter 4 profits are looking lovely due to all of the fuego dropping. It’s not rocket science they either have the zip tie and laces or they don’t. Not that complicated. What I think is happening is they’re not trying to miss out on their cut of a 1000 dollar plus sale.

Back
Top Bottom