Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

San Antonio Texas .....

I moved on from sneakers a long time ago fam. I’m just here for other people’s stories. Sneaker culture so wack now.

Really into traveling & experiences at the moment

i'm into all of that to be honest with you .... & sneakers.

I feel like it's luck that I even hit on kith when I did. I didn't think it would be so hard

I hope this release isn't completely done. After thay ****show yesterday

Last edited:
I just would like to figure out why it's been a year since Nike 'reserved' anything for me .... I don't even have the access expired in my feed. As with most Nike releases this one was convuluted. Signed up for events during the city seedlings (for them to do away with sign up at one point in NYC), created an obscene number of verified accounts for the DRAW (which apparently many did since Nike cancelled the draw), and finally botted my way during lunch to a few pairs when Nike decided to make it FCFS -- I am in awe of anyone who was able to just get a pair because this wasn't an easy release -- oh yeah I also played where's Waldo for kicks since Nike has decided the 'stash' is a viable way for me to give them my money.

This thread is hilarious!

You didn’t try hard enough!
No we have jobs!
Well my job lets me teleport wherever I want!
Well my focus is on buying a 911.
Just speak that **** into existence fam!

Is ****in’ Gary Vaynerchuk in here or what? “if you aren’t a millionaire it’s because you make excuses!”

Last edited:
E4149168-3804-484A-A1B3-470263BA59E9.gif
lol I think he was being a troll. He hasn’t responded once. I need to start trying this, to hell with luck I’m just going to snap my fingers and make it happen because by golly I can do it

I passed on the react Hyperdunk.... its cool but I really want the vapormax :smile: I had "access" and the size 13s were there for awhile. Didn't sell out right away.

All I’m saying here is if you’re passion and work become one in the same, you figure out a way to carry that into all facets of your life. Yah I live in la la land because create my own luck. In my experience passionate, driven people get their unfair share of “luck” I’m fortunate to have the resources I do but that didn’t just happen by accident.

I’m not talking about following page monitors and that nonsense. I’m taking about getting around the world, meeting people, building connections and manufacturing the circumstances to be successful in all things. Sneaker drops included.

All I’m saying here is if you’re passion and work become one in the same, you figure out a way to carry that into all facets of your life. Yah I live in la la land because create my own luck. In my experience passionate, driven people get their unfair share of “luck” I’m fortunate to have the resources I do but that didn’t just happen by accident.

I’m not talking about following page monitors and that nonsense. I’m taking about getting around the world, meeting people, building connections and manufacturing the circumstances to be successful in all things. Sneaker drops included.

Real talk right here and I agree completely.

Real talk right here and I agree completely.

And believe me I don’t have this whole life thing figured out...not by a long shot. But I’m pretty confident that if I can stay passionate and hungry, get exited by both the big and little moments, I’ll figure out a way to keep evolving and get better.

And believe me I don’t have this whole life thing figured out...not by a long shot. But I’m pretty confident that if I can stay passionate and hungry, get exited by both the big and little moments, I’ll figure out a way to keep evolving and get better.

When you can live your life daily and your career doesn't feel like a "job", you're on the right path. I am my own boss, take off almost a full month a year and love waking up daily with zero stress. I could travel anywhere to pick up shoes, even though I haven't yet, but that choice is there if I choose to. It's understandable that some people might also have more responsibilities than others in here (wives, kids, whatever else life can bring your way). But it's not like bigevan23 bigevan23 was knocking anyone with his original post. Some of us have a lifestyle that make things easier to enjoy our passions than others. That's all.

I’m the same I’m a High school football coach that gets do the greatest job in the world 52 weeks out of the year without having to teach a class. Just oversee my football program. But to kinda laugh it off saying if we really wanted these it would happen is crazy. I’ll make it happen but it will have to be resale. I’m extremely driven but that sure as hell didn’t put me in the position to buy these at retail since I wasn’t chosen by multiple online raffles

Back
Top Bottom