Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i've been thinkin' about that since jerry confirmed it the other day, i'm just honestly happy nike is giving black designers a chance to prosper.

seems only apropos ... given black folks have helped the wing goddess spread her wings to fly. while nike has some morally repugnant policies (like many fortune 500 companies) it's always has has a solid record with african americans and the black diaspora in general - from it's executive level diversity training program to of course face talent.

Black or white laces?

*Edit - Also, do you guys keep or take off the zip tie?

Attachments

• 77D5FE46-0CC4-45B2-B142-207F3A26ABE3.jpeg
    77D5FE46-0CC4-45B2-B142-207F3A26ABE3.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 12

Black or white laces?

*Edit - Also, do you guys keep or take off the zip tie?

Initially planned to wear with zips as sorta an homage to the days of AM1s and IVs with orange hangtags adorned (never was my swag)....but after one wearing in the city realized kept poking folks -- and well a I'm a lover not a fighter type . So no zip ties and no loud laces (just black/white mix).

What's the sizing like on the AJ1? I usually wear 12.5 In Jordan 1s. There is a bit of room in the 12.5 and the 12 is slightly too tight.

Trying to unload some pairs too offset my costs for a sz 11 or 11.5. Prices are rising daily it seems. Not cool.

^ missed out on rif's 1275 price as i was going to buy earlier today :smh:
i ordered that pair and dm'd their ig to make sure they have that pair they said like 8 ppl were trying to order that one pair, when i ordered the pair was long gone so they had to refund me

Back
Top Bottom