Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Oh god, lace gate honestly has me ****ed up with three pairs coming in. Tell me why buying from Ebay where they take pictures with the laces have me feeling more secure than consignment stores

im glad i finally brought the ow am90 on stockx before christmas cuz prices are jumping like crazzy.. hopefully all laces are in but can't rock them as yet since salt is everywhere in NYC

I just got my zoom fly in from WCS. I'm missing one of the sets of laces.

I reached out to them already so hopefully they respond with some good news. If i'm unfortunately paying retail, I would like to have everything I'm paying for.
threaten with a chargeback and i bet theyll respond really quick

yall think they will drop more presto colorways in the future?

nope, I think they will try different models but keep the Jordan consistent to avoid a potential Ginobli
giphy.gif

I remember a couple of weeks ago a member (don't remember who it was) wanted to sell his AM97 but was wondering why the prices for them wasn't as high as the other OW. It looks like it's catching up to about the same price as the AM90. Hope he held on to it till now, or hold off a little longer...haha.

Im glad I purchased most of mine a week before the official drop on snkrs or a week after, prices are going up. Except for the hyperdunks and ZF, but I think the ZF will go up a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The zoom flys are so underrated imo. I do get the classic models in 97s,90s and AF1 will def be higher priced. But i guess that is what is unique about the collection, everyone has their favourite.

Last edited:
got stadium goods shipping confirmation for my size 10 ow aj1. hopefully they come with all the laces

Mine still hasn't shipped. Still says "CS passed." Reading that yours shipped makes me feel a bit better though.

Would anyone here be able to LC some off white 1s for me if I PMed them pics? Would be much appreciated and repped

check repsneakers on reddit, but the easiest way ive seen is the ziptie should have these 5 spikes vs 2 on the fakes

Back
Top Bottom