Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wouldn't be surprised if Ubiq actually had an extra pair of OW 1s lying around and were wondering how they could get the most money for them.

honestly, when i ran into that guy while wearing my ow 90's & we were talking, he said he was in ubiq looking for something totally different & walked out with a pair of ow prestos for retail, the only stipulation is that he had to wear them out of the store, so i dunno how much of this is backdooring vs. raffles vs. walk-in's... !?

honestly, when i ran into that guy while wearing my ow 90's & we were talking, he said he was in ubiq looking for something totally different & walked out with a pair of ow prestos for retail, the only stipulation is that he had to wear them out of the store, so i dunno how much of this is backdooring vs. raffles vs. walk-in's... !?
Yeah I’ve seen that on their IG story a bunch during release time. Not sure about looking for something different but just clips of ppl wearing them out the store

I think the OW1 hype is getting to and may perhaps pass Fragment 1 level. From a design standpoint, if you look at all the recent JB release including collabs, it really sets itself apart. The complexity of it's design and the attention to detail IMHO trumps anything that's been done on a Jordan 1 before.

I think even the fake pairs are selling out in China. My friend sold a couple of fake pairs on EBAY for $500 with full discretion that it's a replica.

I think you’re right. The 1s are def unique and really going to be sought after in the future. There is nothing else like them.
I don’t have the prestos but those are really dope too. Hell, the whole collection is.
I also think the subsequent off White drops will drive up the price of the original collection, too.

i think i like these better..
off-white-nike-air-vapormax-release-date-2.jpg off-white-nike-air-vapormax-release-date-3.jpg

Anyone know how limited these will be? I haven't kept up much with the Off White collection.

So StockX finally canceled my 1s. After 25 days and no explanation other than a refund email and a generic “problem with seller” email. I contacted them 3 times asking what was going on with my pair and got bs basic responses about the seller shipping from overseas and how they were backed up and and really busy. I don’t think they once actually checked up on my order and now I’m screwed. Prices on my size went up $300 dollars from what I paid on December 10th. I had so many opportunities to purchase again at the same time if they would have canceled a long time ago smh. Not gonna bother with them anymore. I’m so pissed. I think I’m just gonna pass on these now. I guess it wasn’t meant to be. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom