Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m thinking of getting another pair lol but can’t decide. Am 97 or 90? Which one is better?

Yea been hunting for prestos and blazers, but I'll have to let them go with the way prices are going

Has anyone used Crep Protect on their Off-White Jordan 1's or any other O/W yet?

Any feedback or results?

B4FFCA98-E0A6-46E8-B7C5-2C2E116D0A8A.jpeg
Crep protected and worn a handful of times no bleeding

Hey guys,
Sorry to bug ya'll with this, but its my last attempt at picking up these AJ1 for resale.
I'm pretty positive they are legit, but let me know.

IMG_4245.JPG IMG_4246.JPG IMG_4247.JPG IMG_5859.JPG IMG_5031.JPG 53764200033__D97BB64E-2F98-4B20-95FF-D1E57D09F728.JPG IMG_9591.JPG

If someone see’s a XXL Off White Nebraska Hoodie can you let me know? Thanks! Sorry this isn’t about shoes

If someone see’s a XXL Off White Nebraska Hoodie can you let me know? Thanks! Sorry this isn’t about shoes

Off White fits oversized, get a L instead. Their items fit 2 sizes larger than tagged.

Ssense has that hoody i believe but idk if it’s sold out now

Hey guys,
Sorry to bug ya'll with this, but its my last attempt at picking up these AJ1 for resale.
I'm pretty positive they are legit, but let me know.

IMG_4245.JPG IMG_4246.JPG IMG_4247.JPG IMG_5859.JPG IMG_5031.JPG 53764200033__D97BB64E-2F98-4B20-95FF-D1E57D09F728.JPG IMG_9591.JPG

Why not just pay resale on GOAT or StockX. Its hard to legit check pictures than it is in person. see this:

edit*

footaction receipt? Didnt know they they sold this collab.

New Off Whites come out soon so no real need to pay so much for these, especially if Nike milks this collab

from the leaked pics, pt 2 doesnt look as good as the original 10.

Why not just pay resale on GOAT or StockX. Its hard to legit check pictures than it is in person. see this:

edit*

footaction receipt? Didnt know they they sold this collab.

from the leaked pics, pt 2 doesnt look as good as the original 10.

They did, only Flight23 store in Chicago though

I was wrong, they released at a Toronto Store as well

Yeah he got them from the jordan store here in Toronto - 306 yonge (which is owned and operated through footaction) All the details and receipts look good to me.

I would go through Stockx, but this price is better and local.

Thanks for the help!

if thats the case then those AJ1 are fake. the receipt says footaction.ca, which directs to the Canada store. Someone correct me if im wrong.
They were sold by raffle at the Footaction / Jordan store here in Toronto.

Thats why the box label also has 255 CAD on it.

Yea. Gotta pass on the AF1s and 97s. Them prices are mindblowing, which makes it all the more easier to move on.

Back
Top Bottom