Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

context of what im doing...Walking, working out, dinner, meetings, etc etc. Sometimes theres a bigger theme at play like going overseas for work/leisure travel...something tied to that country, or a day trip to chicago maybe something from Don C or a Chi 1...feeling technical, ACG pants and some weird vapormax.

The only thing i switch up is my sneakers, my wardrobe is just different combinations of black...maybe some olive/grey/navy if im feeling it. So a few different pairs a day is pretty normal.
That’s insane haha but props to you for actually wearing all of your shoes. I usually have 6-7 on rotation until it’s almost beat then I’ll start another rotation. I think i wouldn’t know which pair to wear if I UNDS all at once. First world problem. Haha

Yeah I only like the pairs that come with the orange & green laces. The Zoom fly and the 97s are just eh

The selected size of "Off White x Nike Air Max 97" Is not available. Select sizes are available below! Please be sure to checkout quickly, as these are a very popular shoe.

A page posted this on twitter. 97s and 1s Restocked somewhere but idk where. I’m washed

The selected size of "Off White x Nike Air Max 97" Is not available. Select sizes are available below! Please be sure to checkout quickly, as these are a very popular shoe.

A page posted this on twitter. 97s and 1s Restocked somewhere but idk where. I’m washed
Ppl saying it was the SNKRS app. But what do I know lol.

Blazing thru Hong Kong urbanscape

My IG https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

09D54B13-1022-4C08-A95D-A5906285696C.jpeg

Last edited:
I've only experienced snow a few times in my lifetime, so pardon my ignorance:

Would it be crazy to wear the OW AM97s in snowy conditions?
I mean I see people wear runners and even Roshes or Ultra Boost in snow all the time but I think it's a terrible idea. Your feet would get cold real quick and there's nothing worse than having wet socks. The only thing that really works in snow are boots.

context of what im doing...Walking, working out, dinner, meetings, etc etc. Sometimes theres a bigger theme at play like going overseas for work/leisure travel...something tied to that country, or a day trip to chicago maybe something from Don C or a Chi 1...feeling technical, ACG pants and some weird vapormax.

The only thing i switch up is my sneakers, my wardrobe is just different combinations of black...maybe some olive/grey/navy if im feeling it. So a few different pairs a day is pretty normal.

Off topic but what the hell do you do for a living

Off topic but what the hell do you do for a living
I run consultancy/agency hybrid that helps brands quantify/use consumer behavior to inform everything from marketing strat to product development. Brands like Nike, Apple, McDonalds, Adidas...

I come from an advertising/strat background...first design, then media/comms planning, then tech startup, then creative strat, now this.

I run consultancy/agency hybrid that helps brands quantify/use consumer behavior to inform everything from marketing strat to product development. Brands like Nike, Apple, McDonalds, Adidas...

I come from an advertising/strat background...first design, then media/comms planning, then tech startup, then creative strat, now this.

Makes so much sense now how your able to cop all these exclusive releases. I was starting to believe you were out here strong arming stores with all them muscles :rofl:

I mean I see people wear runners and even Roshes or Ultra Boost in snow all the time but I think it's a terrible idea. Your feet would get cold real quick and there's nothing worse than having wet socks. The only thing that really works in snow are boots.

Thanks for the reply! I don't own boots. Jordan 1s are the closest thing I own to boots, haha. I think I'm going to take a pair of 1s, and one other pair (11s? 6s?) and just pray for the best.

Thanks for the reply! I don't own boots. Jordan 1s are the closest thing I own to boots, haha. I think I'm going to take a pair of 1s, and one other pair (11s? 6s?) and just pray for the best.

Jordan 1's (easy to wipe off and clean, plus look better beaten anyways) and 6's (hopefully black ones) would be your best bet.

I am guessing that my AF1's are coming from international. I bought them on the 1st and the expected delivery date to stockX is the 12th. This is definitely the longest it's taken for a shoe to get there.

I am guessing that my AF1's are coming from international. I bought them on the 1st and the expected delivery date to stockX is the 12th. This is definitely the longest it's taken for a shoe to get there.

Man, I ordered my Off-White VaporMaxes on the 1st, and it's arriving to StockX by Feb 9th... Who knows what my delivery date is gonna be.

If you don't mind me either, how old are you man ?

my AJ1 11.5 sold on stockx earlier today, took them out the closet to ship out and took them out the box to double check them, i notice that the hang tag was on the right shoe and not the left. i havent taken them out since i copped back in nov from ndc. never paid attention until now but i ended up shipping out like that anyway. hoping i have no problems.

Update*

stockx authenticated the shoes and got my payout, most likely use the funds to buy a camera.

Back
Top Bottom