Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah .... I thought I actually stood a chance by being an unusual size lol .... perhaps not

I’m a size 13 and always have problems getting shoes. I swear every spot locally always only gets one 13. And of course with the way the shoe game is today there is always that size 10 guy who’s size sold out and buys the 13 for trading/resale purposes

Well being that it's now nearly 10.30 pm I can only assume that those of us who haven't received our "L" from End Clothing won't be notified at all and should probably let our shred of hope go

Maybe I’m reading too into it, but while Off-White noted on their IG post that this is a Europe Exclusive colorway, they also said “first release March 3rd.”

I’m really holding out for more releases. I luckily snagged the Original AJ1 colorway from the first collection at a much lower price than where the market is now, but this one is currently too high from the get go.

Maybe I’m reading too into it, but while Off-White noted on their IG post that this is a Europe Exclusive colorway, they also said “first release March 3rd.”

I’m really holding out for more releases. I luckily snagged the Original AJ1 colorway from the first collection at a much lower price than where the market is now, but this one is currently too high from the get go.

Really hope it doesn't stay a Euro exclusive...prices are outlandish. I want these bad and will pay resale if need be but only if they make their way to the States and the prices get more reasonable

Is Solebox done? I entered for my size and my wife size. I received the L email this morning for hers and the subsequent pending charge dropped. Haven’t received a second email and the second pending charge is still pending.

Back
Top Bottom