Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The OG 90s are so insanely detailed and unique. The different materials and subtle color differences really shines through on the light toned silhouette. And as they yellow it adds more character and I want to see yellowed 90s. They don't look terrible and will add even more of a vintage aesthetic.

The blacks aren't bad looking from the mock up but if I were lucky enough to get a pair i would gladly trade for the white ones no questions asked.

i hope nike uses lush materials for the suede portion. nike falls short a lot w black suede/nubuck

Just came in. They look nice in person :wow: dont’t mind the old posters on the background, brings back memories

Attachments

• 0E668EE4-8A9C-473F-AEB0-5A61E466D29A.jpeg
    0E668EE4-8A9C-473F-AEB0-5A61E466D29A.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 70
I saw a guy in an FB group I’m in being dissappointed by the quality of the leather and some other stuff. How do you rate it?

Well, these are my first jordan's, so i can't compare them. but quality wise, i would keep em if you paid retail. Anything above, I wouldn't buy. The leather feels really fragile ( if that's the correct word ). The shoe itself feels very soft compared to other nike leather shoes. Since these are not my size, imma sell them and try to cop some presto off white

Well, these are my first jordan's, so i can't compare them. but quality wise, i would keep em if you paid retail. Anything above, I wouldn't buy. The leather feels really fragile ( if that's the correct word ). The shoe itself feels very soft compared to other nike leather shoes. Since these are not my size, imma sell them and try to cop some presto off white

What size are they?

Damn. But I guess it didn't matter lol because I wanted it to be my size. What size are you?
i'm a size 42. my feet are really flat. I can wear stan smith in 41 1/3, but in yeezy V2 I wear 42 2/3 in beluga 1.0, and i needed a size 43 1/3 in beluga 2.0 ( they fit tighter )

i'm a size 42. my feet are really flat. I can wear stan smith in 41 1/3, but in yeezy V2 I wear 42 2/3 in beluga 1.0, and i needed a size 43 1/3 in beluga 2.0 ( they fit tighter )

Oh okay cool. You're my size. I have the Prestos in a 9 too. Would have done that trade!

More pics too bro. Please. Trying to decide if I need to cop these.

Between the vapormax’s, 90’s, and prestos, which one do you guys think will hold up longer in terms of longevity?

I like all 3 equally but want to get the one that will still be wearable years from now.

Between the vapormax’s, 90’s, and prestos, which one do you guys think will hold up longer in terms of longevity?

I like all 3 equally but want to get the one that will still be wearable years from now.

since the 90s are mostly white with icey soles. i think those would go first. prestons second. and vapormax last

since the 90s are mostly white with icey soles. i think those would go first. prestons second. and vapormax last

Thanks for your input.

My concern about the Presto is the plastic cage shattering and I’m worried the vapormax sole will eventually deflate. Not too worried about yellowing I’m the 90’s, might add more character. But would that phylon sole last?

Back
Top Bottom