Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone in LA needing that swap?
I got a size 11 and need a 10/10.5
Hear these ran hella narrow so I thought sizing up would work but now im hearing im an idiot and now TTS works.

what happened to these?
offwhite.jpg
may

Picked up a pair of OW 97s recently. Just wanted some opinions on if I’m being too OCD. They are clearly DS but the bottom soles have lint/towel “fibers” stuck in the crevices of the sole. Would anyone be bothered? The first pic was when I received. The 2nd was after some “cleaning”, it’s a bit worst on other areas of the sole.

Attachments

• 89214657-6FE9-4FDF-98B3-277FF64084CE.jpeg
    89214657-6FE9-4FDF-98B3-277FF64084CE.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 1947B4D4-0222-4B24-888D-E423EC15D8FE.png
    1947B4D4-0222-4B24-888D-E423EC15D8FE.png
    1 MB · Views: 41
Picked up a pair of OW 97s recently. Just wanted some opinions on if I’m being too OCD. They are clearly DS but the bottom soles have lint/towel “fibers” stuck in the crevices of the sole. Would anyone be bothered? The first pic was when I received. The 2nd was after some “cleaning”, it’s a bit worst on other areas of the sole.

It'll pick up a lot of dust etc just sitting in the box. The ghosting pairs all have this issue. It wipes right off and if your gonna wear then no worries

I still don't understand how SNKRS Pass works. You just gotta be in the "zone" and open the app to reserve when it goes live? Kinda like Confirmed? Never been in a city that has it when a shoe was dropping so never had a chance to try

Just curious.. most raffles require you to enter your payment information for immediate processing if you win the raffle. What would you guys do if you win multipe raffles and get charged on four different websites?

Pay for all of them and then sell the other three for profit.

Hey guys, I'm at this event where a few developers are being interviewed.

One of them being the creator of SNKRS Pass. I didn't know he would show up until I got here.

I'm gonna ask him the hard hitting question, you should know by now LMAO lol
What's the deal with the lag on this feature? Sometimes it shows up on time, sometimes it's late. I guess it's all moot now. I'll have zero chance once Android users have access.

I’m thinking the same thing. I got people showing me their got em pages and I’m getting super salty. Are they even releasing on SNKRS?
Patience.

Man wear them ****s.

OH SNAP

SNKRS PASS FINALLY COMING TO ANDROID IN TWO WEEKS!

TIME TO EAT!!!!!
I thought the question was; “When are they gonna quit making Snkrs pass exclusive to New York” **** an android they messed up Snkrs to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom