Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Image-1_zps0lxlzrwp.jpg

They'll go up once a bunch of people miss out tomorrow. No telling if it'll go down from there or keep rising. It all depends on stock and if people bought to wear or resell.

I heard nike is starting to crack down on draw entries and making it one entry per address. Any truth to this?

Yeah I hope they do. People are able to enter like 3k entries with a bunch of generated chinese phone numbers that could be verified lol. I was tempted to try it

the fact that you have to scroll on the iphone x to get to the store is so trash. idk how I got so many passes before. not today though :frown:

Congrats @ihust1e !
What if Nike put thousands of different images where you had to find a word and type it in for fcfs on Snkrs? I think that would work & potentially stop bots. They could even load the images 2 minutes before so nobody could get them early.

Didn't know you could stay on the page since this is the first time they had the page up before the reserve.

Congrats @ihust1e !
What if Nike put thousands of different images where you had to find a word and type it in for fcfs on Snkrs? I think that would work & potentially stop bots. They could even load the images 2 minutes before so nobody could get them early.
You mean like Adidas has been unsuccessfully doing?

Back
Top Bottom