Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So the End is 319€ (plus 9€ shipping) here, compared to £209 = about 240€ if you live in Great Britain. That's an 80€ (about $100) premium. Im not even entering that crap.

Anyone have problem entering Tres Bien's raffle? I entered then it says it will send me an email to confirm but I don't see it in my primary or spam folder. I think it happened last time too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have problem entering Tres Bien's raffle? I entered then it says it will send me an email to confirm but I don't see it in my primary or spam folder. I think it happened last time too.
I got the email confirmation. Unless your IP is banned from entering the raffles?:/.

Same here, I've tried entering their past raffles and I never get confirmation emails.

Slightly off topic but I wanted to seek the advice from experts. I’ve negotiated a deal with an eBay seller and he wants to PP invoice me. Do I still retain my rights if the product doesn’t arrive, is fake or he tries to scam me? He said it will save us both money from eBay fees. Thanks in advance!

i never get any confirmation emails from them.

Yeah the thing is that you think you're registered for their raffle when you're actually not because confirmation emails are supposed to be sent. I use to get the emails from them after registration but now I don't which means the entry isn't valid.

Yeah the thing is that you think you're registered for their raffle when you're actually not because confirmation emails are supposed to be sent. I use to get the emails from them after registration but now I don't which means the entry isn't valid.

i might be IP banned then i guess, don't know how but oh well.

yea...either something is wrong with their system or they're just pretending to have a raffle and back door their inventory.

ncgrownscflown ncgrownscflown I don't see why they would ban my IP address. Oh well...forget them then.

Last edited by a moderator:
the last raffle entry completed email they sent me was for the Hu Holi. Didn't get a confirmation email for them for the last OW VM and nothing for this one either

Something is definitely up, my last entry was for the Beluga 2.0s or something back in 2017 and ever since then nothing...

just entered my girlfriends verified pp address, she got the confirmation. I think I didnt get it is because I unsubscribed from them before

Back
Top Bottom